#1 Best Airsoft Guns Save Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun Lowest Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:09:58 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Affordable Best Airsoft Guns "Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun" Reviews for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun? We offer quality products Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun" 7.9 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun Detail & Feature

  • Airsoft replica Thompson M1AI rifle
  • Part of exclusive "Guns of History" collection, consisting of authentic airsoft replica weapons
  • Full metal, one-to-one scale of the original
  • Intended for use with heavier weight six-millimeter, 20-gram BBs only
  • Includes limited 30-day manufacturer's warranty
  • 380rd. Hi-Capacity Metal stick magazine (Also can be fitted with the Drum mag) Premium simulated wood grain finish. Tactical sling included.
  • Adjustable Hop-Up shooting system and selectable full auto/Semi automatic firing modes, along with a functional safety mode
  • Laser engraved Thompson & Property of U.S. Army trademarks with unique serial numbers for ultimate realism
  • Specs: Fires 380-400FPS with a .20g BB. Approx. 14 RPS (Rounds Per Second). * Included 8.4v 1100Mah Small Battery and Charger.
  • Steel gears with a full metal reinforced gearbox

Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun: Description

    This Thompson M1A1 is part of the Exclusive "GUNS OF HISTORY" collection consisting of the most authentic airsoft replica's on the market! Full metal, 1:1 scale of the real firearm counterpart are just a few of the reasons that make this airsoft replica stand above the rest. Fully licensed and trademarked including unique serial numbers along with quality craftsmanship will not disappoint.. We HIGHLY recommend the use of .20g+ BB's for maximum performance. The use of low grade .12g BB's can and will cause damage to the gun and may void the warranty. The Thompson Submachine Gun was designed by General John T. Thompson, who was inspired by the trench warfare of World War I to develop a “one-man, hand-held machine gun”, firing a rifle caliber round. In 1938, the Thompson submachine gun was adopted by the U.S. military, serving during World War II and later into the Korean War, as well as early stages of the Vietnam War. Other Allied countries purchased the Thompson as well, notably the United Kingdom and France. Modifications to simplify production and reduce cost were made in 1942, resulting in the M1 and M1A1 models, which were commonly carried by both non-commissioned and commissioned officers.

When you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to view how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good knowing that this Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun is probably the best selling product on today.

Check Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5I love this gun!
By C. Wells
I have two ar-15 style airsofts(UTG and KWA--oh yeah), an mp-5 style(Crosman), a pistol and this Thompson. This is probably the best of the group. It is the most accurate--yes, it is more accurate than the higher-end KWA. Some of the others guns don't fire at times and need to be moved between auto and semi-fire modes to resume shooting--read your gun clicks, doesn't shoot and your buddy locates you and inflicts a painful punishment making your scream "I'm hit, quit shooting me!" The Thompson has the buddy screaming instead.

The gun is well made, solidly built and looks mean like the original.

The only drawbacks are that it has long range capability, but no scope ability--but this is like the original, so deal with it. Also, although the sight is very easy to use, it is only marginally adjustable. The rear sight has a hole sight and a notch on top for two range sighting and it can move up and down and slightly side to side. Mine however, does not adjust down as far as necessary for close shots, making the shot higher than aimed. Hop-up is adjustable on this model so further adjustment may resolve this, but I prefer to be able to make those long range shots so I simply compensate. Mine came standard with a 47 round magazine, not a high capacity. In auto mode the shots go quickly and you will want a high-cap magazine. Some packages come with a drum so that would resolve this issue. These drawbacks are very minor and not worth removing a star. The gun's accuracy is not affected. For airsoft, it put the shot as close as possible to the same spot every time.

Finally, this gun is just fun to shoot. It aims fast, shoots fast, feals great in the hand and looks great. Buy it and have fun.

5Best All Around
By Thomas Hayes
i am an avid intermediate airsoft player and i have had my share of airsoft guns and AEG's. throught my 5 years of airsoft i have not come across a gun better than the Cybergun Thompson. it is beautiful, the design is flawless and the internals are top of the line. the only plastic parts of the gun are the "wooden" parts or the stock, grip and hand rail. everything else is metal. it shoots about 380fps with perfect hop up. the best part is its accuracy. its ridiculously accurate. i suggest buying white BBs for any airsoft gun in general so adjusting the hop up isnt a pain. basically if you aim at something you will hit it.
PROS: great internals, great feel, accuarte as all hell, easy access hop up, full metal, can house a large type battery and small type battery.
CONS: only about 700rpm(still not bad), need two hands to take out mag(easily fixable with some vasaline)

5A true testament to the Thompson M1A1 Submachinegun
By J. Kern
Just a note on the name: this is a shared account so ignore the name

Now I have had this product for two years now and may i say it is one of my favorite all time airsoft guns.
This overall is a great gun.

AMMO & MAGAZINES:
It includes a 600 round hi-cap stick magzine. This magazine is full metal and very simple to use, the only draw back to this hi-cap mag is after 250-300 shots you have to wind the gear at the bottom of the magazine, no worry though because it only requiers 6-7 spins of a dial the size of a quarter. It is also extreemly easy to find extra/replacement magazines for this gun. There are three types of replacement magazines: The standard 600 or 300 round hi-cap stick magazine (Identical to the one that is included)or the more realistic 40 round low-cap magazine, I happen to be a big fan of this magazine partially because I play alot of real/Milsim events that require realistic magazine capacity's. Or if you want to get even more fire power, and that John Dillinger look there is the Cybergun 100 round electric wind drum magazine, when I am not playing at a mil sim event this is my magazine of choice, this mag beats the stick mag on every level, it has a higher ammo capacity and you do not have to wind it. One disadvantage to this magazine is you can really only carry one due to is circular shape (unless you forgo a tactical vest and use a messanger bag/ stachel to carry your ammo as a friend of mine does). Also a note: ONLY USE 20.GRAM BB'S YOU WILL ONLY GET JAMS AND CRACKED SHOTS OTHERWISE.

Fire Power:
Now on the box it will say 350 fps (feet per second) but using the stock battery and my chronorapgh I have reached 400 fps, which is amazing, especially for a fully auto weapon like this. This gun also has a great ROF which I have yet to mesure. I have tested this gun at up to 175 feet and I am able to get a spread about three inches across, which again is great. This gun is pinpoint acurate, and because of the hi-cap magazines you will not burn your ammo.

Looks:
This gun looks like a beuty, A friend of mines father recantly purchased a legal Thompson semi-automatic (because civilians can only own semi-auto weapons) and side by side these guns are identical, down to the trademarks. This gun has semi akward iron sights, personally i like them but i know people that dont. The only disagvantage to the gun is unless you are about 5'6-7(so almost every one) you will have a hard time looking down this weapons sights, because of how the stock is set.

Pro's:
High mag capacity
All metal and wood
easily replaced magazines
hop-up
400+ fps
great ROF
amazing looking
acuraate at 175+ feet

Con's:
Semi-akward stock
NONE

See all 128 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun .
Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Thompson M1A1 Full Metal Body AEG airsoft gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo