@ Best Airsoft Guns Cheapest FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 12:01:37 PM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Shop For Best Airsoft Guns "FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun" available for you

Are You Looking For Best Airsoft Guns "FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun? We offer quality products FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun" 9.7 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 6mm
  • velocity: 390.00 ft/sec
  • Made by G&G, Licensed by FN Herstal

FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun: Description

    This high-powered rifle by G&G has the fierce rapid firepower that will put you ahead of your competition in the battlefield. This semi/fully automatic gun has authentic FN Herstal trademarks and is comfortable to carry due to its balanced body shape. The gun features a full metal gearbox, a high-capacity 450 rd magazine, and a shot velocity of 390 fps (using .20g BBs). A rail interface system allows you to mount a rifle scope of your choice and an adjustable hop-up unit lets you control the long distance shooting accuracy of the gun. The FN Herstal F2000 AEG comes with a front sight adjustment tool & cleaning rod. Features: Semi/fully automatic Hi-torque motor Full metal magazine Full metal gear box Adjustable hop-up ... FN F2000 Tactical Black ? Adjustable velocity, G&G Armament, metal gear, metal gearbox...

For those who have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item may be, and you will certainly feel good knowing that this FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun is one of the best selling product on today.

Get FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5G&G FN2000
By RangerOfMiddleEarth
I got this gun as my primary weapon and it's perfect. When it first came I found major problems, like Semi not working, and so I sent it back to be repaired. The company sent it back in perfect condition. It can shoot very well, and the adjustable FPS is nice for playing indoors. I highly recommend this gun, it's worth the price.

3Really glad I didnt buy this.
By Guns4all
I really got excited when this riffle came out. I love playing airsoft with my son and I personally really like bullpup designs. That sad this thing has some major problems for me that I dont think a lot of you guys think about when buying this AEG. I will start by saying I did own a real FN 2000 and this one weigh close to the same. Im not a huge fan of heavy weighted guns if durability isnt a factor. When you take this gun apart there are filled plastic parts that dont need to be filled to balance out the gun? Im guessing? One of the other things ive found is when on safe and Ive personally used 2 of these G&G's it will still shoot semi auto not a huge problem for anyone trained in how to carry a firearm even if airsoft safety should be #1 concern. And lets be honest for the price point of 300 this gun should have a working safety AGAIN this was a problem on the 2 ive tried. Also both people had problems all the time with fuses shorting out. A very cheap fix maybe 2-3 bucks but if you took this gun to a game and it happened would ruin the day. A personal thing I found was with high caps how you have to roll them from the bottom of the mag to feed it. It really is in a weird spot for my left hand to make the Hi mags feed. The GEAR BOX AND WIRES ARE PACKED LIKE CRAP. No easy way to say that it honestly looks like a 5year old just packed it all in there. Most of the wires could stand to be half the length if not more making it looks cheap when opening. The gear box looks so complex for airsoft with tons of small bushings locks and cover pieces that I would be really worried if I had to get in there on a field of losing parts.

Now some of the good things ive found. This things barrel is long. I forgot if it was 12-14 but its pretty long. It did shoot great and one of my friends has it on a lipo 11v and said he hasnt had a problem with fuses since switching from a 9v weird... But I was really impressed with this things range. I dont believe anyone saying that this gun is 200feet accurate. This gun is though 100-120ft accurate about a basketball sized group which is about my standard for 500+ airsoft guns.

All and all it isnt a bad gun but it has a lot of drawbacks. And if your really good with tampering and fixing airsofts then this might be for you. I wouldnt get this one as a first airsoft AEG. But its a pretty good all around AEG.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun .
Best Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns FN Herstal F2000 Tactical Black AEG airsoft gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo