@ Best Airsoft Guns Cheap Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:05:14 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
where to buy Best Airsoft Guns "Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun" SALE for you

Are You Looking For Best Airsoft Guns "Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun? We offer quality products Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun" 8.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun Detail & Feature

  • Metal Gears/Gearbox
  • Metal Barrel & Top Cover
  • 350-400FPS w/20g BB
  • 600rd Hi-Capacity Metal Magazine

Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun: Description

    The CYMA CM028 is a great airsoft rifle for only a fraction of the cost of the high end guns. This gun features full metal Gears/Gearbox with an imitation wood stock and grip. Includes a 600rd. high capacity Metal magazine, Battery and Charger also included. If you're looking for a solidly built AK47 AEG, you really can't beat this deal.

Should you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & price ranges from several stores. You will be glad to see how convenient this item may be, and you will feel good realizing that this Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Get Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Nice Beginner AEG
By XxxAirsofterxxX
Nice starter AEG - Good for pro's too. Really acurate on Non-WIndy days, a small wind won't do much. I don't recommended the BB's it comes with - buy Echo1 20. Gram BB's. It's heavy like the real deal. Nice looks - I'd order another Metal Magazine - And a CYMA speedloader. The lower reciver the main body of the gun is strong platic. The top reciver is metal. CHarging handle is aluminum I think. The barell is made of brass - the earlier Version of the CYMA CM028 had and aluminum barell and NO Hop up - this on has a Hop up. Its a wind up mag - load the BB's in the mag then wind it up. Charge it for Like 4 Hours , it says to charge it for 12 :L.
the stock is imitation wood Good plastic so is the hand grip and the Part between the barell And body. Metal butt Plate Push it then pull down. then when your done charging the battery connect it and put the but plate back in.

PROS:
Great Beginners/Pro gun
Great Price
Heavy (May be a Con for some)
Accurate
Good Charger
Almost all metal
You don't need the iron sight
CONS:
The Battery piece in the back of the stock falls off easily (probably just mine)
You don't have this gun yet!
-----
Overall, I love this gun - It's a GREAT AEg for a GREAT price.
-----
RATING 4/5
-----
Buy this gun!

5BEST GUN!!
By hockeydude19
This gun is probably one of the best airsoft guns i have had. With a full metal and synthetic wood body it has a great hold, a chroned fps of 382, and an rpm of about 1500. I recommend this gun to anyone who needs a very good gun for a low price.

5Cyma CM028 AK Airsoft gun
By Squidley
Better than guns two to three times the price. Accurate and durable, great for battles. All I could afford for my son, sent him in to battle at a local ambush facility and at the end he said it was a lot better than all of the other more expensive guns. They were all trading through the battles. For the price you can't go wrong. Got one for me too.

See all 71 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun .
Best Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Cyma AK47 AEG Airsoft Gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo