# Best Airsoft Guns Purchase UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun Cheap

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 12:10:50 PM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Bargain Best Airsoft Guns "UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun" Deals for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun" ?.

You are looking for Best Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun? We offer quality products UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun" 7.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 6mm
  • velocity: 480.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty
  • UTG Spring Sniper

UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun: Description

    The UTG Type 96 Sniper Rifle combines firepower and comfort and delivers unbelievable performance. The thumbhole stock provides comfort and stability. The bolt action rifle shoots exceptionally. For sniper fans, the Type 96 Sniper Rifle delivers equally breath-taking performance (in the airsoft realm) at OVER 450 fps muzzle velocity - allowing you to snipe targets at twice the regular distance of unmodified AEGs. The stock of the L96 holds a high capacity (23 rounds) magazine. Using the APS2 bolt system and barrel as the main platform, this Type 96 sniper rifle also sports high end performance parts for greater accuracy and power. - One Piece Precision Metal Barrel - Adjustable Hop-up System - High Power Pin-Point Accuracy Performance - Effective Long Range Shooting - Complete Picatinny Mounting Rail Systems - UTG Deluxe Picatinny Mount Foldable Bipod Complete With Cleverly Designed Tri-Rail Bipod Adaptor - Ultimate Bolt Action Airsoft Spring Rifle - Spare Magazine - Spring Powered Deluxe Speed Loader - Tactical Sniper Rifle Sling... Velocity: 450-480 fps with .20g BBs410-420 fps with 0.28g BBs310-320 fps with 0.43g BBs The majority of this gun is metal. Only the stock is ABS, the rest of the gun (barrel, trigger, receiver, scope, scope mounts, bolt and bolt handle) are metal. Package: Included with the UTG Type 96 are two 23 rd magazines, tri rail quick release bi-pod adapter, UTG weaver rail bi-pod, UTG speed loader and a sling. Shown with but not included: 4X40 Full Size TS Platform Mil-Dot Scope and Full Size Weaver Scope Mount. Attention.The screws for the installation of the action and barrel are contained inside the stock, flip the stock over so you are looking at the under side you will see two holes one in the trigger guard and one just behind the magazine, the screws are located within these hole.Use the large Allen wrench (provided with gun) to attach stock to action/barrel unit.... Hop Up: AdjustableEffective range: Range:...

In case you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good understanding that this UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Get UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great gun, just wish there would be a scope.
By DEOXYS987
recieved this gun yesterday, and so far, no complaints. just a word of advice to you people that are going to order this: when your putting the gun together, make sure you DONT pull the bolt back until the gun is assembled, or you risk a gold pin falling out and without the pin, you will not be able to bring the bolt down. that has not happened to me, but just for precaution. i just wish it came with a scope. oh well, ill just order a scope by easter. great gun, great seller, and fast shipping, on standard shipping took only 4 days to get to me, and im happy about that. this gun makes me feel like im in counter strike. i did a point blank test with .20 bbs, and it went through 2 cans and a cheezit box. wouldve used more cans, but couldnt find any more. over great gun, would highly reccommend to anyone who loves sniping, just buy a good scope, like a UTG 4X40 scope. any questions, let me know and ill be happy to answer.

5Great gun!
By Nick Carter
I got this gun two days ago and i have already shot over 1,000 bbs, and haven't had any problems yet. I was shooting with .20g bbs at first and the bullet was curving up quiet a bit, so i bought some .25g bbs and it doesn't curve up all that much (with the hop up on normal). So i think when i get a little bit more money i am going to buy some .30g bbs and i bet the gun will shoot perfect. I would recommend buying a scope for this gun asap, it is pretty hard shooting this gun without one because there is no iron site at the end of the gun.
Some cons about this gun....there are very few, the magizine is kinda weird but once when you figure it out it is easy. The mag. has a little spring protector and you have to push that down then you will see the funnel for where to put the bbs in. this gun comes with a speed reloader and an adaptor for it, so the gun is easy to load. The strap that comes with the gun is not high quality and if you put it on your gun the straps will snap. So DO NOT use the strap.
Over all this gun is great and it shoots perfect, it is also very quiet when you shoot, i would recommend this gun for every person out there, for the price and the quality this is a steal.

5UTG MK96 Shadow Ops sniper
By Evelyn Jaskoski
When I bought this gun, I was hoping it would come with a scope, but alas it doesn't. It's still alot of fun to shoot. It comes in two parts: the stock (green part) and the barrel/bolt assembly section. These go together with two screws, which means assembly is really quick. The clip is kind of confusing...to load it, you hold the springy part down, block the two open ends of the BB drop, and insert BBs...this isn't as easy as it sound. If you still have problems, search "utg l96 magazine reloading" on youtube, and you'll be fine. After the dissappointment with the scope, and the magazine, you'd think I hated the gun....I don't. I LOVE it! I was shooting it the day I got it, and was so happy, my mom thought I was high....in short, LOVE this gun, and definately buy it.

See all 10 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun .
Best Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns UTG Type 96 Green Sniper Airsoft Rifle w/ airsoft gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo