Best Airsoft Guns Low Price Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 12:27:55 PM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Get Best Airsoft Guns "Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle" Best Price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle? We offer quality products Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle" 8.8 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.357
  • velocity: 983.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: One year limited warranty
  • .357, Precharged Pneumatic

Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle: Description

    Sam Yang Recluse .357 cal air rifle Precharged pneumatic (PCP) Single-shot Bolt-action Rifled steel barrel (0.3543 to 0.359 diameter) Single air reservoir (244cc) 11mm scope rail (use only compact scopes) 2 power levels (first bolt stop is low power, second is high) 3000 psi max fill pressure Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge) Hardwood Monte Carlo stock with checkered forearm & grip Raised RH cheekpiece Includes probe with 1/8 BSPP male threads ... Sam Yang Recluse Single Tank, 9mm...

If you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you may feel good understanding that this Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle is among the best selling product on today.

Get Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Recluse 9mm
By Andy
This PCP is outstanding - period. Looks great, very accurate, great feel, excellent power, versatility, can be used with a hand pump, price per performance beets all the rest. Four shots on high power six on low power, with the two power levels you can shoot lead from 72 grn. to 178+ grn. It can also be tuned to put out almost 250 foot pounds of energy with heavy slugs. If you hunt you can humanly take - pests to deer. And it doesn't weigh A ton, even with A scope. One thing to keep in mind, it uses A lot of air, as all in this category do, so if you can go scuba tank or some form of HPA source, do it, less sweat more fun. If your looking into big bore pcps the lightest lead most shooters use in the 45s and 50s are round balls 140+ - 170+ grns. The Recluse can shoot 72 grn. as well as 78, 80, 90, 100 115, 127, 145, 178+ and many more sizes - versatility with power wins for me.

4only if
By judi garnett
The sights are kinda clunky and should be an option. I would like to see a red dot sight or a compact scope rated in yardage. IE: dot or stadia wire at 15 25 35 55 65 75. You get my drift. Trigger could be better . But I do like it very well . A pure lead bullet with PTFD coating & HYDRA SHOCK style would be the cats A##.
thank you

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Sam Yang Recluse Air Rifle air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo