# Best Airsoft Guns Cheapest Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle Cheapest

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:19:08 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Check Price Best Airsoft Guns "Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle" Reviews for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle? We offer quality products Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle" 7.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.177
  • velocity: 1200.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: One year limited warranty
  • Skeleton Stock, Muzzlebrake, 4x32 Scope

Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle: Description

    Ruger Blackhawk Elite air rifle Spring-piston Breakbarrel Single-shot Rifled steel barrel with muzzlebrake 2-stage trigger adjustable for length of first-stage travel No open sights 11mm optics dovetail Ambidextrous synthetic skeleton stock Finger grooves on pistol grip and forearm Rubber buttpad Automatic safety 7.80 lbs. (the scope and mount will add about 1.50 lbs.) ... Unique skeletonized synthetic stock 1200 fps w/alloy pellets 1000 fps w/lead pellets...

When you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you should to check the customer reviews & costs from several retailers. You will be glad to see how convenient this item might be, and you will feel good realizing that this Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle is one of the best selling product on today.

Get Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Exxxcellent Pellet Rifle - NOT For Children!
By Carl
Powerful, and so-far, reliable. I've run about 50 pellets thru it and the volume-level is beginning to decrease. Read the product description carefully, especially the section on Legal Disclaimer and the states to which this weapon CANNOT be shipped. That tells you something about its POWER. 18-yrs. old to buy from Amazon... I bought mine from the Big-Blue-Box store, (sorry, Amazon, I had to see it, hold it, and check it out in PERSON.) ... This is a HEAVY (9.5 lbs.) weapon, takes some getting used to (break-barrel-cocking,) requires mounting and zeroing of the scope, no open-fiber-optic sights, single shot. Single-cock mechanism is excellent, instead of the clack-clack-clack of other multi-pump pellet/BB rifles. I've found that Gamo .177 red-point pellets fit tighter into the breech than Crosman standard lead pointed-tips (which are a little wobbly,) and the Gamo's are more accurate, probably due to the better pressure. Auto-safety engages with every re-load. Danger range is 650 yards, this is NOT your "momma's" old pellet rifle, Ruger's recommended age for use is 16-years-old, with a rifled barrel this thing screams at 1000fps (lead pellets,) and is accurate, once zeroed and "dialed-in."

The weight, length, stock and cocking mechanism of this rifle take some getting used to, so be prepared for some practice and tinkering. I've also read of "some-scopes" not being accurate or "adjustable" enough. Mine has worked fine and is very clear. With a name like RUGER, I expect fantastic results and many years of use. Carefully read the instructions - - - this is a powerful pellet rifle.... Thanks for making it available, Amazon!

5Brilliant Design But Kind Of Heavy!!!
By Mickey
I love this air rifle. It is very powerful and as usual being built by a rifle company is very reliable. There's not much more to say because it is what it is and speaks for it's self.

5nice rifle
By ray
Heavy rifle, feels good. First five shots out of the box after I put scope on, using RWS superpoint extra 8.2 gr pellets. 2 landed in the circle the other 3 within an inch of the first two. Look out ground squirrels. The first time it happened to me that a gun is dead on out of the box. Thanks, I'm going to have a lot of fun.

See all 4 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Ruger Blackhawk Elite Air Rifle air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo