Best Airsoft Guns Buy Discount Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle Review

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:03:16 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Review Best Airsoft Guns "Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle" Good price for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle? We offer quality products Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle" 9.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle Detail & Feature

  • Shoots up to 275 FPS
  • 76-round capacity
  • Quad rail for accessorizing
  • Adjustable hop up, sights and stock

Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle: Description

    The Marines Airsoft ER02 dual-power airsoft rifle will impress airsoft enthusiasts with its functionality and deadly semi/full automatic firepower. This gun is a solid choice for intense cqb airsoft missions and has official USMC mud & desert tan colors with authentic USMC logos and an adjustable stock that can accommodate users of any body type. The ER02 features a quad Weaver/Picatinny rail for attaching optional accessories, a 65 rd magazine, and a shot velocity of 265-300 fps (using .12g BBs). Shoots 600 rpm! A portion of the proceeds from the sales of these airsoft guns will go to the Wounded Warrior Regiment project (WWR). This program provides and facilitates non-medical care to combat & non-combat wounded and injured Marines & their families. Features: Semi/full automatic in electric mode Single shot spring mode USMC logos & colors Authentic trademarks Adjustable stock Quad Weaver/picatinny rail Adjustable hop-up ... Marines Airsoft ER02 Dual Power Spring & Electric Airsoft Rifle...

If you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the client reviews & prices from several retailers. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item might be, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle is one of the best selling product on today.

Check Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5ER02 Electric Rifle
By Mark H. Weiss
The ER02 Electric rifle is very accurate with.20 gram ammunition and has a good rate of fire. At its full length it is 2 and a half feet long and collapsed is 2' and 3". It has an adjustable rear sight for target shooting (a circular opening)or a rectangular slot for getting on target quickly.the battery compartment is housed in the Butt of the gun. This was my first electric rifle and if I had it to do over again I would choose the Marines ER02. I own 2 rifles made by Marines Airsoft and they have my trust. I have owned this rifle for over 4 years and it hasn't let me down.

Pros:
-Semi- to full Auto.
-Can Take a real beating and keep working.
-Accurate.
-Speed loader included.
-Good rate of fire.
-Carrying handle
-Long lasting battery.
-Only three hours to fully charge.
-A spring caulking mechanism to fall
back on if your batteries dies.

Cons:
-70 round magazine.
-Replacement parts are impossible to find.
-You cannot find an extra magazine.
-Extra batteries are hard to find.

5Best gun ever
By Aaron
This was my first gun ever and I was very very pleased. It is very strong and durable. The automatic is a perfect speed, it shoots at about 7-10 bullets per second. The magazine holds 70 bullets. It is very accurate. With this gun I can shoot a birdhouse from 40 feet 15 times in a row with semi-automatic. If Amazon had a ten star review that's what I would give it. This gun is definitely worth its price

5usmc airsoft deluxe performance rifle
By Justin Marcus
Great gun, easy to recharge the battery, and it comes with a promotional code for marinesairsoft.com you can add almost any attachment to the quad raid on the weapon. It is also EXTREMELY accurate, I hit a soda can from 35 yards away! Defiantly get this gun!

See all 30 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Marines Airsoft ER02 Rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo