Best Airsoft Guns Review Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle Comparison

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:21:51 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Shop For Best Airsoft Guns "Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle" available for you

Are You Finding For Best Airsoft Guns "Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle" ?.

You are looking for Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle? We offer quality products Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle" 7.9 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.177
  • velocity: 1000.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Accurate, powerful breakbarrel

Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle: Description

    Super hunting package! Includes Leapers droop compensator base for RWS Diana breakbarrels & unmounted Leapers 4x32AO scope with mil-dot reticle. Get on target fast...and stay there!...

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the client reviews & price ranges from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle is one of the best selling piece on today.

Get Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5The best for the money
By Boobear
I tried 5 or 6 different $300 Air Guns and could not ever get consistent shots. Then started reading reviews and researching top rifles and this one constantly got 4 1/2 to 5 stars on reviews on all of the web sites. I ordered this combo and after opening the box realized the extreme quality of this rifle. From the box it came in to every aspect of the gun, it was just so much better built than any of the others in or around its range. It comes with hard sights that are deadly accurate at close ranges and a scope that is fairly decent. It came with the to6 trigger which I love! No gun pull or jerk, on trigger pull. This is a serious hair trigger. None of that 2 stage garbage, perfect trigger. I prefer 177 over 22 but this 177 has some kick to it and deadly accurate and consistent. Sound on it is very minimal compared to some I shot. Ordered from Amazon/Pyramid Air and it arrived as scheduled, any questions I had went through Pyramid Air and they are Top Notch! Keep in mind this is one of the only guns out there that offers a LIFETIME warranty and is made in Germany, NOT China!!! And the Germans take great pride in their work. If you want a gun to begin with or to get really good with, this gun will take you there. My wife shoots a Benjamin Trail NP and it is a really decent gun but this Diana constantly blows her doors off! Last but not least, as you get better with your rifle you will outgrow the scope provided. Look at the UTG 3x9x40 Ao green/red reticle. About $90 Amazon Prime and if you think you are good now, You ain't seen nothin yet! Get a tube of Blue Locktite and put on every scope screw and gun screw. It will save you alot of frustration. Buy it, you will love it!

534P Striker Combo Rocks!
By Jack Pranzarone
This is a very high quality piece of equipment. I did a lot of research before buying this rifle. I looked at the offerings in the 200-250 dollar range from Crosman/Benjamin, Gamo, and Ruger. These all had a one year warranty and lots of returns for defects. The RWS Diana products have very few returns. Plus, FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE YOU CAN GET A RIFLE WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY! This thing is very accurate. After cleaning the barrel I shot about 50 pellets through it. At 50 feet I was getting quarter size groups immediately. A little low and to the left, but easily sighted in. Now I am nailing the bullseye with the iron sights and am often going through the same hole. Another reviewer states the scope is trash, but I was surprised to find the scope to be much better than I expected. The optics are bright and very clear. I can't speak about it's durability, but for now it is very good. I would highly recommend this rifle.

5awesome rifle !
By lcb
this pellet rifle is very accurate , if you get the tech-force scope with it dump it , it's a piece of junk. buy a better one , there are several available. the rifle itself is wonderful , very well built and you can tell once you try it. I bought two Benjamin nitro np's before I bought this one and returned them both, there is a huge difference. out of the box I put dime sized groups with open sights. love this rifle , glad I bought it.

See all 6 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34P Striker Combo air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo