@ Best Airsoft Guns Low Price KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 3:30:59 AM7/6/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Affordable Best Airsoft Guns "KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun" Good price for you

Are You Searching For Best Airsoft Guns "KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun? We offer quality products KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun" 7.8 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun Detail & Feature

  • Caliber: 0.24
  • Velocity: 420FPS
  • KWA KM16 Battle Rifle, 2013 Model, Newest 2GX 9mm Version

KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun: Description

    KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model

If you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you should to check the customer reviews & costs from several merchants. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good if you know this KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun is amongst the best selling product on today.

Check KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5awesome gun
By Sebastian Lewis
works great no complaints, its KWA so you cant go wrong. use .25 bbs (its the only bbs i run now) this gun is meant for .25

5Performs above and beyond in every aspect of the game.
By Snowboarder101
So I've alway wanted a good airsoft gun. I knew from pay purchases that a CYMA or a JG was not going to cut it. So after playing for four years I decided to purchase this KWA model. Now if you don already know KWA is one of the best airsoft brands out there. I've had this gun for a little over a month and I have used it in three days of play at my local airsoft field. I bought this gun because if its barrel length (509mm) and because of it battery storing capabilities. With a 9.6 it is showing at 20 bbs a second at 420fps. Along with this guns amazing accuracy (200+ft) it out performs any clone aeg (dboys, cyma, and JG). Don't let the price fool you becuase your gettin a amazing rate or fire, amazing accuracy, and a full metal body! The only polymer pieces on this gun are the stock, hand guard, and a small portion of the carrying handel. If the price does acre you get a Cqr Mod 1 or 2 for around $200 becuase the only differences and that the Cqr has a full polymer body and a shorter barrel! YOUR GETTING THE SAME INTERNALS AS A SR 10 SR 12 AND THE SR7 AND THIS GUN!! If you didn't know the sr12 is the same as this gun expect the sr12 has a rail system and that gun is $380! This is a must have for any airsofter!

5KWA 2gx 2013 M-16
By Michael D. Moore
I ordered my Kwa m-16 from amazon on a tuesday afternoon, and recieved it by friday, after being told it would arrive between mon-wed of the week following. AWESOME.
As for the gun, it's a beast! I had been using the KWA 2gx M4A1 for a year, and I loved it, but since I play "field" I wanted an aeg with an edge over the other players. Without a doubt this gun is the best gun I've ever used straight out of the box.I opted to use an intellect 10.8 nimh battery, which although slower than a lipo makes this gun spit rounds at an incredible rate. I used it today, and got 10! kills in just the first team death match round I played.All of those hits were well past 50 feet. I was not hit that round, still had two respawns when the game ended!. This gun had people cowering, I was hitting people a good 30-40 feet further out than my previous aeg,and more than one opponent cried out after being hit.

Pros-509mm inner barrel,130 spring,2gx/20+rps/not sure the fps but at least 400?,it went THROUGH a pizza box at 50 feet.

Cons- Some players who need to attach lights, foregrips,peq's,juice boxes,and asthma inhalers to their "rails" might not like this gun, as it has only a top rail under the carry-handle.To me, this is actually a "pro", since it might keep people from purchasing this gun. When I play airsoft, ALL I care about is hitting my target, and rails to me are a waste.Maybe for real guns, in a tactical environment I would want them,but not for hosing down juveniles on a saturday morning.Let the other guy waste his money. KWA sr 12's w/the same inner barrel length are almost $100 more in price, for basically the same gun, but with rails and an adjustable stock. So for me this gun has no "cons"!

See all 3 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun .
Best Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns KWA KM16 Airsoft Battle Rifle AEG, 2013 Model airsoft gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo