#1 Best Airsoft Guns Cheap Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 12:35:01 PM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Get Best Airsoft Guns "Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun" Good price for you

Are You Searching For Best Airsoft Guns "Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun? We offer quality products Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun" 8.9 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 6mm
  • velocity: 360.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty
  • with side folding full stock

Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun: Description

    The Vector Arms Full Metal is the latest addition to the Vector Arms line up of AEG. The receivers are solid metal and the stock/pistol grip/hand guards are made of a durable ABS plastic. In addition to the fantastic construction of the body Echo 1 has added the full size side folding stock for easy storage and maneuverability. The internals are the same as the other Vector Arms AK's so you know it's well made.... Comes with: 600-rd mag, 8.4v 1100mah battery and 450mah output charger. Charge time: 2.4 hours.... Vector Arms VMG-74 Licensed by Echo1...

If you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you ought to to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you can feel good acknowledge that this Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun is among the best selling piece on today.

Get Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5STELLAR!
By fauxsheaux
I really should do a video review on this b/c words really won't do it any justice. However, youtube it and you'll find excellent reviews on it by actual airsofters.

This is the perfect gun if it's your first aeg and it's an AK! Its an all around great performer for support fire for your sniper, sniping, and in close quarters with opposing team when stock is folded. Kind of on the heavy side, being all steel except for the stock, grip, hand guard, and heat sync.

I suggest using .23 or .25 gram bbs for accuracy. Easily plink off targets in semi auto at 75 ft. The iron sight is accurate if you know how to use it, otherwise pick up a scope mount and a scope.

Get one now!

5A Fantastic Airsoft Rifle
By A. Mattson
I received this gun a week ago, and I am quite impressed by how awesome this gun is.

Opening the box, I was immediately smitten by the folding stock. The gun looks simply amazing with the stock folded (if you're a fan of aks like i am anyway). The gun came with the battery, charger, bbs, and a sling. While I was impressed by the quality of the sling, it's not really practical due to the design of the folding stock. The battery is also one of the weakest points of this package. Charging it for two hours gets you only one
magazine before you are out of charge.

The gun, however, shocked me when I picked it up. I literally had my breath taken away. Just picking it up the gin screams quality. The plastic foregrips and metal body feel amazing to the touch, not flexing a millimeter and with a Texture pleasing to the touch. The folding stock wobbles a little when folded (about 1-2 mm up and down and maybe .5mm left to right), but is completely solid when extended. The gun weighs about 8 pounds, true to the real ak74m and a perfect weight (light enough to carry for hours, heavy enough to know you mean business). The metal is high quality although the paint isn't. Everything metal on the real 74m is metal on this replica, and it truly feels like you could be holding one.

The stock is one of the best points of the gun. Folding and unfolding it is incredibly entertaining, and, when folded, the shortened length makes the gun incredibly comfortable to hold and easy to use when firing the hip (such as in cqb scenarios). Unfolding takes less than the blink of an eye, and the added stability really improves accuracy. The stock is as high quality as the rest of the gun, and i dont see it breaking anytime soon.

Besides the battery, i have only two other complaints. The battery cover (also the upper receiver) needs to be removed to insert the battery. The first few days, i had alot of trouble getting the hang of putting the cover back on. Recrntly I have mastered this though, but it is still a bothersome process. Also, the sights are really loose and move very easily (About 5 mm left to right for the rear sights and 2 mm left to right for the fron sight). The gun is still very powerful and accurate even with this problem, and who uses iron sights in airsoft anyway? Im sure there is a way to fix this
problem, but om not going to bother.

In conclusion, this gun has

.High quality, rock solid externals
.Accuracy and power
.Looks

But lacks

.high quality paint
.a good battery
.ease of battery replacement

Other things to note

.Cocking lever goes all the way back to expose the hopup
.Comes with decent sling (cloth instead of nylon)
.Magazines are plastic for realism (very high quality plastic, no flex at all), if you dont care for realism, you can just buy a metal 47 mag
.Muzzle break (all metal with the prequisite orange painted on he end) is easily removed to install silencers
.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun .
Best Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Vector Arms VMG 74 metal body AEG airsoft gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo