Best Airsoft Guns Purchase Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Cheap

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 10:55:58 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle" Reviews for you

Are You Finding For Best Airsoft Guns "Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle" ?.

You are looking for Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle? We offer quality products Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle" 7.8 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Detail & Feature

  • Special-edition 60th anniversary AK47 electric-powered airsoft rifle
  • Muzzle velocity of up to 475 feet per second; fires up to 600 rounds per minute
  • Metal upper receiver and barrel with metal gears/gearbox; integrated tactical rails
  • Adjustable spin-up shooting system; premium 8.4-volt "stick" battery with wall charger
  • Can hit a target from up to 40 feet away; suitable for all skill levels
  • Adjustable Spin-Up Shooting System. Premium 8.4v 1200mah small "Stick" battery and Wall charger included.
  • Integrated tactical rails. Folding, removable fore grip. Nylon Fiber Foldable Stock
  • Metal upper receiver and barrel. Metal gears/gearbox. 600rd. High Capacity Magazine
  • Muzzle velocity of 330-380FPS with a .20g BB.and a Power range of approx. 66 yards.
  • Special Edition 60th. Anniv AK47 RIS. Including FULL Kalashnikov Trademarks and logo.

Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle: Description

The most famous weapon of the 20th Century strikes again with the 60th. Anniversary Tactical edition, part of the Exclusive "GUNS OF HISTORY" Collection. Full official Kalashnikov Trademarks commemorate this 60th year of immortality. Integrated tactical rails make mounting optics and accessories an ease, add in the Nylon Fiber folding stock and tight, close-quarter combat is yours to dominate. The Stealth Black color just adds even more intimidation.
If you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & prices from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you can feel good realizing that this Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle is amongst the best selling product on today.

Get Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Best AEG out there!!
By Amazon Customer
This airsoft gun is hands down the best airsoft AEG out there! Like its real world counterpart, this full metal AK-47 showcases the best qualities that makes a good airsoft gun: accurate, high-powered, reliable, excellent construction and inexpensive.

=================

Accuracy:

Out of the box, this gun is fairly accurate, although the inner bore is something around 6.08 mm (which is a fairly loose tolerance for high-end airsoft guns). Coming from a sniper platform, where I'm used to the BB flying to precisely where the crosshairs are lined up at 200 feet, this tolerance was not okay for me. I'm really keen on exact precision - anyone else who doesn't need exact precision will be perfectly happy with the stock inner barrel since you can just spray a narrow cone of bullets at 600 rpm. Also, most AEGs will come with an inner bore around 6.05mm to 6.10mm - it's not just this gun, it's almost any gun.

For me, all I had to do was get a 6.01 mm tight bore [...] [...] for $[...] and 30 minutes of install later, this gun was firing BBs at 600 rounds per minute with the same precision as my L96A1 sniper with a 150 foot range!

In addition, you will find that pound for pound, the AK-47 rifles with the 455 mm long inner barrel will do significantly better than any M4 or AK74s out there. Why? The M4s all have a 363 mm inner barrel, which is under the minimum of 400 mm necessary for the BBs to have truly stabilized their flight path. You will see that with the same inner barrel inner diameter, the AK-47 will fire significantly better groupings than its M4 counterpart. M16s do just fine against the AK, but you'll have to spend at least $[...] for just the gun and then $[...] for the inner barrel upgrade. Why pay for more?

High-power:

This AEG fires near the maximum allowable speed for airsoft skirmishes straight out of the box: nearly 400 FPS. It has the same range as my former AGM MP001 sniper and with the tight-bore upgrade, the BBs fly even a little faster as less air leaks out around the BB! You can't really upgrade this gun unless you want to risk being disqualified at airsoft events with a M120 spring.

Reliable:

This gun has been through many skirmishes and has never jammed once, or failed in any other way. You must use good quality BBs with weights at least 0.20 BBs (I use TSD 0.26g biodegradable BBs). If you put in a crappy no-name brand of 0.12g BBs (especially bio-BBs), expect a jam in any gun! Also, I followed the charging instructions on the battery (charge 12 hours first time, then don't exceed 5 hours of charging for subsequent charges) and I haven't had any problems at all.

One warning, though: when your battery is low, make sure to not fire in semi-auto. This AEG, like all other AEGs, will get a "jammed" gearbox if you fire in semi-auto. To fix it, you will have to recharge the battery to full, and then fire a few rounds. This is due to the way the semi-auto stopping pin is made on all AEG gearboxes, and this one is no exception.

Excellent construction:

This AEG uses all metal components, and non of that crappy pot-metal either. The rifle is made from high grade cast aluminum for almost all of its components. The plastic parts are what you would want to have plastic - the handle, etc. The plastic parts are extremely well made (like the magazine) and have never broken or shown any sign of wear at all after extensive use.

Inexpensive:

I have shopped around for quite a while and you will not be able to find a AEG for this low of a price that combines all the above attributes, period. You might be able to find one on eBay, but you're taking a chance there. This AEG is protected (like very few airsoft guns are) by Amazon's excellent return policy and if you're a Prime member, you get free returns in a case something goes wrong, which is excellent for any airsoft gun! (not that you'd need to return this)

=================

Overall, this is the best AEG you could want! It has the accuracy of a sniper, the firing rate of a machine gun and the low price that's the hallmark of the AK-47!

4Great Gun
By Alice Engelmore
I got this gun as a gun that I could take to buy in airsoft wars, being that it said that it was 330 fps and shot 600 rpm. I really like the gun and would recommend it. Although the way it was shipped was odd, (a hand written address on the box and coming on a Saturday) the gun is great. Also, even though the description on line said that the gun was 330-380 fps it came shooting 495 fps, AWESOME!

pros:
Fast shooting (600rpm)
Big mag (550 rounds)
Accurate
Decent iron sights
Many tactical rails
Realistic weight
Folding stock

cons:
Crappy fore-grip
The attachment for the sling clanks loudly when the gun is moved, but a strip of tape fixed it.

Overall, great gun, really recommend it.

5Best Gun i have owned
By Amazon Customer
This airsoft gun is the best gun i have owned. I have owned many other airsoft guns but this one is definately the best. I am probably not going to sell it. The price is okay but trust me, it is worth it. I have a red dot sight, laser, silencer, and flashlight for it. this is mostly all for looks. the iron sights on the gun are awesome with the adjustable range back sight. Buy it.

See all 71 customer reviews...

Best Buy Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle .
Best PriceSoft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle .
Discount Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle
Cheap Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle .
Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Reviews.
Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle for Sale.
Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Price.
Soft Air Kalishnikov Tactical AK47 Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo