#1 Best Airsoft Guns Reviews Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle Discount

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 10:57:24 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Want to Buy Best Airsoft Guns "Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle" deal for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle? We offer quality products Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle" 8.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.22
  • velocity: 950.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: One year limited warranty
  • 4x32 CenterPoint Scope, Thumbhole Stock

Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle: Description

950 fps with alloy pellets, 800 fps with lead pellets...
In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & rates from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you may feel good knowing that this Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle is among the best selling product on today.

Get Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5For the price, its hard to beat the Titan GP Nitro Piston
By Serrell Ross
I have been looking for a break barrel pellet rifle for a while. My dad bought a Ruger Air Hawk in .177 and its had some things that I wasn't really thrilled with. The things I didn't care for with the Air Hawk is its loud for a pellet rifle and it also has more recoil than I was expecting. I happened to see the Titan GP Nitro Piston and liked the 22 caliber over the 177. Bought the Titan and it has been a joy to shoot. I sighted in for around 20 yards. The scope seems to be decent. Hard to complain when I can consistently shoot bullseyes. The Titan is quite for a break barrel. It is about the same as a standard pellet rifle. Maybe a little more but it certainly isn't an issue. I also like the safety on the Titan over the others I have seen. Its in front of the trigger. You flip the little lever forward and your ready to shoot. The Ruger my dad bought has a safety that has to be pulled out(looks like a plunger in the back of the chamber), can't really disengage the safety without taking your hand off the stock. Its hard to explain because I have never seen a safety like that one before. Power wise, the Titan has plenty of power. I shot at a piece of 3/4 inch flooring and the pellet went more than half way thru. Best I could determine after cutting the material away the back end of the pellet was more than half way thru, so it came close to full penetration. This was just with a standard lead hollow point hunting pellet. Gonna get me some non lead high velocity pellets and try them out. The FPS rating on the box is 950 using the high velocity pellets. Using regular pellets it comes in at 800. Personally, if you can't get it done with a standard pellet at 800 FPS (assuming the equipment is not malfunctioning) then the issue stops being the equipment and the user is at fault. It has plenty of power for hunting and more than enough for target practice. One of the things I wasn't sure about when I bought the gun was the thumb cutout in the stock. Every rifle I own is a standard style stock. Well, after shooting it a few times I really like the stock. It feels more comfortable which I would guess helps with accuracy. The positioning of the hand just feels natural. This probably also reduces fatigue on your wrist and hand. I love it and would not hesitate to buy it again if something happened to mine.

5Benjamin .22 titan is a nail driver.
By Tony Bowers
I have been shooting this gun all afternoon and it works like a champ right out of the box. The groupings are very tight at 30 yards. A lot of people don't like the scope. It's ok, I dialed it in after 20 shots or so. There is definitely a break in period. I can't think of anything I don't like about the gun. Very powerful, accurate, and fine for small game and plinking. I am enjoying it.

5Great rifle
By Pen Name
This rifle has plenty of power. I had to use some locktite on the screws for the scope, now they stay tight. Shoots a very close pattern. Very happy wjth this choice.

See all 45 customer reviews...

Best Buy Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle .
Best PriceBenjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle .
Discount Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle
Cheap Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle .
Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle Reviews.
Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle for Sale.
Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle Price.
Benjamin Titan GP Nitro Piston Air Rifle air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo