# Best Airsoft Guns Buying Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:31:44 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding For Best Airsoft Guns "Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle" SALE for you

Are You Searching For Best Airsoft Guns "Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle? We offer quality products Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle" 7.9 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.177
  • velocity: 1000.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: One year limited warranty
  • .177 & .22 barrels, scope, rings & case

Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle: Description

    Like getting 2 rifles for the price of one! Includes .177 caliber and .22 caliber barrels. Each Beeman RS1 has a red fiber optic front sight and green fiber optic rear (fully adjustable). The Beeman 4x32 scope will help get the most accuracy possible from the gun. Everything fits neatly inside the included soft carrying case. Velcro tie-down straps secure the barrels, gun, scope & rings to stop things from shifting during transport. Max velocity in .177 is 1000 fps, and in .22 it's 830 fps. You could use this rifle for plinking, small game hunting, shooting cans and just plain fun! When you change barrels, you MUST sight-in the gun again! It will not shoot to the same aimpoint, even if you sighted-in the barrel when swapping it previously. Every barrel switch requires a new sight-in session.... Don't forget to pick up a variety of recommended pellets, which are listed in the AMMO link. Select appropriate accessories, including scopes and targets, by clicking on the ACCESSORIES link.... Dual-caliber rifle includes .177 & .22 cal barrels, 4x32 scope, rings & soft case...

For those who have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & costs from several stores. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item is usually, and you may feel good acknowledge that this Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle is among the best selling product on today.

Check Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Excellent Pellet Rifle
By Keyman
Bought this at Walmart for 98.00 dollars. I was using crossman pellets and the accuracy was only okay. Bought the Beeman Crow-magnum pellets and this rifle will shoot nickles a 30 plus feet easily. I bought it for squirrel control as they were tearing up our back porch, taken out 3 with 3 shots. One at 60ft dead center hit. The accuracy really improved to fantastic when I used loc-tite blue on the stock and scope screws as the manual says to do. This rifle is Highly recommended. A fantastic and super accurate pellet rifle. Be sure to use beeman pellets or some other high quality pellets as crossman or daisy do not do this rifle justice at all.
Update: 4/19/11 - 16+ squirrels later this rifle was one of the best purchases I ever made. The accuracy is amazing.
Last update 6/11/11 - I stopped counting after 25 squirrels but I'm pretty sure I've gotten rid of at least 40 squirrels. One of the best purchases ever. No more squirrels in my back porch. Worth every penny and then some.

5Awesome Pellet Gun
By James Morgan
.22 and .177 cal barrels are very easy to remove and replace. Shoots 3/4 in groups at 30 ft or more. .22 cal shoots thru 3/4in thick wood at about 30 feet. Tried a daisy powerline and found the beeman to be harder to cock but quieter and better shooting.

5A quick fix for accuracy
By avidshooter7
When I first got this gun it felt great and looked great too. It took a while to sight it in, and the gun was not shooting consistently. At first I thought it was the pellets or a bad scope, but they went about 5 feet off target, up down left or right. A quick fix I realized was the allen bolt under the barrel was not tightened all the way, letting the barrel wobble just a small amount. Just tighten the bolt as far as it will go (for me it was another quarter turn) and then spend a few minutes sighting it in again. The gun should be one of the most accurate you've ever owned, especially with the beeman magnum pellets. I shot a can with a 1" group easily from about 50 feet away. Definitely enough power for a varmint gun (squirrels mostly). Great gun overall.

See all 35 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Beeman RS1 Dual Caliber Air Rifle Combo air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo