@ Best Airsoft Guns Superior Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black Lowest Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:26:40 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Shop Best Airsoft Guns "Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black" Deals for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black? We offer quality products Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black" 7.7 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black Detail & Feature

  • T-rail for three-position competitions
  • Adjustable stock length, cheek piece height, and fore-end height
  • Match trigger, fully adjustable

Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black: Description

    The Hammerli AR20 is a powerful, pre-charged pneumatic pellet rifle. The rifle can be charged up to 300 bar. The adjustable stock length, cheek piece height, and fore-end height allow for accurate shooting time and time again. The T-rail is set for three-position competitions. The vertically adjustable recoil pad and fully adjustable trigger sustain comfort throughout multiple shots. Features: - Ambidextrous grip - Ambidextrous cocking piece with release lever - Match trigger, fully adjustable - Adjustable recoil pad - Basic competition sight w 3.8 aperture Specifications: - Caliber: .177 - Power: Pre-Charged Pneumatic - Capacity: 1 - Barrel Length: 19.7" - Brand: Hämmerli - Length of Pull: Adjustable - Recoil Pad Type: Adjustable - Trigger Type: Match, Fully Adjustable - Ammo Type: Pellet - Total Length: 39.7" - Velocity: 560 FPS

In case you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the purchaser reviews & prices from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item could be, and you will feel good realizing that this Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Love it! Worth every cent.
By Maria Hammarblad
I hesitated for a long time before buying this - it seemed like a lot of money. I read so many reviews and tests and blogs, and finally I managed to persuade myself I couldn't live without it. It's awesome, worth every cent.

First of all, it looks good. When I unpacked it, my husband said, "Whoa, you could scare people with that." Yes, if we ever have an intruder I will pretend it's a real rifle and hopefully scare them off. It feels good too. It's solid. Heavy enough to feel real, but not too heavy. (I'm a girl, and a lazy one at that, so if things are too heavy they'll end up collecting dust in a closet.)

Putting the CO2 cartridge in was much easier than I expected. Loading and handling it was much easier than I expected. And once I figured out how to use the lever so it actually shoots pellets and not just air, it's right on target each time. I haven't needed to even touch the sights, I can hit almost anything with it right from the box.

3It's a nice rifle. BUT!
By John 51
I recieved it on time , But when I open the box and took it out I found that the end of the barrel is plastic it was also cracked other than that I would have given you 5 stars. Thanks. John

5It beautiful.
By Forsolace
I love this rifle. I have the original ones and wanted to find the updated version for my collection. The rifle is great for plinking and shooting with my nephews. We were hitting 3" clay targets at 75 feet with little compensation for pellet drop. It's accurate and pretty strong. It had no problem shattering the clay targets. It likes light match pellets. Do not get this rifle and then go cheap on the pellets, they will jam. I also replaced the front plastic site, which was good, for a metal "glow" site. After that we were able to shoot a little further being able to distinguish the target from the black site.
The seller had this rifle at the best price anywhere. Grab one if you find it at such a low price, you won't regret it.

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black .
Best Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Umarex USA Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 Pellet Black On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo