@ Best Airsoft Guns Buy JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS Lowest Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:08:58 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Best Airsoft Guns "JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS" Good price for you

Are You Finding For Best Airsoft Guns "JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS? We offer quality products JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS" 7.7 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS Detail & Feature

  • Full-scale replica of JG M4-S System gun compatible with small BBs
  • Looks, feels, weighs, and functions just like a real gun, but safer
  • Velocity of up to 500 fps (0.12g) or 415 fps (0.2g)
  • High-capacity 300-round magazine; front and rear sight
  • This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes

JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS: Description

    In case you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you should to check the consumer reviews & costs from several shops. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good if you know this JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS is amongst the best selling piece on today.

    Check JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS Deal!!

    Most helpful customer reviews

    5does the m4 justice!
    By Brian Thomas Waller
    There are way to many m type guns out there that are down right crap. double eagle, cyma, both elephant. those are just a few of the brand name crappers that are sold tairsoft players in high hopes that it'll be something special. Jg/gb/echo1 make excellent guns. right now im in the process of buying a jg mp5 NAVY. i do my research and ive found out that this gun tops marui's 4 s system. ive done comparison shopping and stat review. if only by a little bit this gun beats the marui m4 s system. i think by only paying 150 dollars for a jg thats better than a marui that is 360 dollars you beat the system.

    Here is my review of the gun.

    pros:
    the gun is verry accurate by test fire. it has a high percentage of target hit which is surprising for such a small barrel length.

    4 rail ris which leaves me room for my sling mount, my foregrip, my scope, my laser and my 3 point strope led light.

    most of the gun is metal. at least all the frame work for it is. the gearbox, the mag house, stock bar, debris shield for the hop up system.

    all plastic on the gun is not cheap by any means. thicker than the metal and holds it's own against concrete and dirt.

    it's heavy and stable for those of you who like a comfortable weight it weighs in at 10 pounds.

    comes with some goodies that would normally cost 15 to 30 dollars each. ie 3point tacticle sling, tactical foregrip.

    here's the cons

    cons:

    my debris shield came witha broken clip so it's just a debris flap with no purpose.

    the cocking bar on the back has a little tiny metal pin that holds the lon on the bar and if you're not careful, when you pull it back it might fall out. then you're screwed.

    the crane stock on the back is wobble as well as the magazine house.

    the front folding sight isnt adjustable so if your ris is cockieyed then so is your sight. and since the rear sight is fixed into place the sights are virtually useless

    even though the barrel is interchangable with aftermarket products, the copper tubing is not renforced so if in the process of removing and changing your barell the copper projectile tube is bent or crushed somehow, your interchangeable barrel(s) are now useless as well. you now have a gun with a tiny nub at the end. congratulations.

    overall i have to give this gun a 5 out of 5. even though there are some problems with it, there is no perfect gun. not even marui. not to mention about 70 percent of the other guns on the market dont hold hair to this one. good job jg. i look forward to writing a review on the jg mp5 full metal NAVY gun i will be ordering next week. cheers everyone.

    5All that, and then some
    By Masterblaster
    This gun is everything it looks like and says it is. The gun itself is picture perfect, molding, metal parts, moving parts, details, etc...I'm nervous when I take it outside for fear of someone calling the police, it's that authentic. The battery that comes with the gun is strong and lasts a long time if you charge it properly, making sure it's dead before you start charging it. The battery placement is a little awkward but easily remedied by a mod to the wiring that you can find on youtube. This gun is top quality, with a decent rate of fire and superb accuracy and power. Dont have a chrono, but I would suspect that this gun is shooting in the 415 range with 20grams and well over that with lighter ammo as advertised. When you fire a bb, you will lose sight of it before you see it hit the ground. It goes through soda cans, and can bottoms at close range, and leaves a hell of a mark when shot at an opponent in decent range. The gun is heavy because it has a ton of metal on it, so buy a good sling cuz you'll need it. You want milsim looks and high dollar performance, buy this gun. You cannot beat this gun at this price, and it can be upgraded if you want so it's a great foundation for anything you are looking to do. Maybe I'm just lucky, none of the battery problems or function and breakage problems applied to my gun. The shipping was awesome, and the box was doubled up (inside another box), and undamaged. Make no mistake, you will shoot yer eye out if you mess around with this gun and dont wear saftey glasses or goggles. Buy an extra battery, some magazines and alot of ammo, then go blast up the kids in your hood. Happy hunting.

    5THE BEST GUN !!!!!!
    By chase stark
    i got this gun about two weeks ago and its still in tip top shape
    heres the pros and cons.

    pros:
    high fps:450w/.20g 510w/.12g(even with .20g can make bleed from 50 ft away)
    acuurate:135ft
    good rate of fire: better if u buy a 9.6v
    rails metal
    internails metal
    lower recever abs plastic
    metal mag

    cons:
    dust cover plops out easy
    irons sight tilted so need alen rench to fix it
    stock a bit wobbley not to much to bother though

    so it is amazaing its even better than my friends magpul moe m4 carbine
    which is amazing and costs $350 and beats a kwa m4 a1 which is saying something

    See all 45 customer reviews...

    Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS .
    Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS .
    Discount Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS
    Cheap Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS .
    Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS Reviews.
    Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS for Sale.
    Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS Best Price.
    Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 RIS System Airsoft Gun 500 FPS On Sale.

    Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo