Best Airsoft Guns Shop For Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) Save

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:09:33 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Offer Best Airsoft Guns "Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black)" Reviews for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black)" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black)? We offer quality products Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black). We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black)" 7.9 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) Detail & Feature

  • Entry-level version of Military M1A1 airsoft rifle
  • Durable ABS plastic construction with adjustable rear sight
  • Fully automatic; easy-to-load drum-style magazine
  • Includes rechargeable battery/charger and tactical sling
  • Velocity of 328 fps; measures 32.28 inches long

Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black): Description

    The Thompson M1A1 is likely the most popular airsoft AEG of all time and now comes in an Entry-Level version. Fully automatic, this AEG rifle starter package makes it more affordable than ever to get your hands on your very own piece of american history.  Contructed of durable ABS material, It is the most realistic entry-level AEG to come along in some time. This package comes complete with a rechargeable Battery/Charger and a tactical sling.

Should you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you must to check the customer reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good understanding that this Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Get Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Awesome!!!
By Jared51
This product is pretty awesome. This is my first Aeg airsoft gun and it is awesome. It looks very nice, and looks pretty real if you cover the orange tip. But a few thing it is very accurate with .20 gram bbs and if you use .12 gram they fly everywhere so I advise you to use .20 grams. The battery is pretty good if you use it non stop then it will be dead in 45 minutes but if you select your shot in the playing field then it last very long time. This gun is semi and full auto. When using on semi it sometimes gets jammed so just switch it to full auto and it will get unjammed. And that's all I have hopefully this is useful to y'all.

5amazing
By Elizabeth A. Verzello
I was so glad it shipped right on time because i was buying it for my son's birthday. When we took it out of the box and tested it out, no problems or flaws. Just an amazing well built airsoft gun.

4Amazing Gun But Flaws
By Seemi786
Ok so I ordered this gun and was amazed at the clip size over 1000 mag capicity and the price fits the gun the battery power is okay if you take smart shots. The stock is not metal sadly it is plastic but other than that most the gun is metal. This gun is not meant for semi auto it gets jammed if you have a fast trigger finger frequently but on full auto on this gun is amzaing!

See all 28 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black)
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) .
Best Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Palco Thompson Military M1A1 Airsoft Rifle with Drum Mag (Black) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo