# Best Airsoft Guns Don't miss King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun Reviews

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:18:48 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Save Best Airsoft Guns "King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun" SALE for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun? We offer quality products King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun" 8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun Detail & Feature

  • Suggested Use: Skirmishing, Caliber: 6mm, Velocity: 400
  • Manufacturer: King Arms, Airgun Mechanism: AEG, Ammo Type: Airsoft BBs, Mag Capacity: 60
  • Weight: 6.3 lbs, Fire Mode: Automatic, Warranty: 30 Day Limited, Condition: New

King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun: Description

    King Arms Thompson Full - Metal "M1A1" Auto - Electric Air Gun. Get a handle on the infamous Prohibition era "Chicago Piano"! "Tommy Gun", "Trench Boom", Chicago Typewriter"... whatever you call it, this top-end full metal AEG delivers that old time "gangster" feel! With its huge cartridge and ability to go from semi- to fully-automatic shooting with the flip of a switch, you're sure to be "public enemy #1" at all your weekend airsoft battles. It's built to last, with a strong metal gear box; metal gears provides precision performance, so every time you pull the trigger, there's instant response without a hitch. Premium simulated wood grain finish grip and stock matched with metal upper receiver means this baby is realistic down to a "T". "You'll never take me alive, copper"! Adjustable hop-up... tweak the trajectory to give you greater control over where your pellets end up; BAXS shooting system creates the backspin needed to offset gravity and air resistance; pellets fly further; 390 F.P.S. using 0.2g BBs; 170-190' range; 60-round magazine capacity; Premium battery and wall charger included; 2-way adjustable rear sight; 24"l.; 8 lbs.; Order yours today! WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Soft Air Guns. Soft Air Guns cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Soft Air Guns cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Soft Air Guns. King Arms Thompson Full-Metal "M1A1" Auto-Electric Air Gun

When you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & rates from several shops. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item can be, and you will probably feel good knowing that this King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun is one of the best selling item on today.

Check King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5amazing!!!
By wolf
This gun is amazing!! I got it a few months ago and it still works like new. This has a ridiculous FPS and rate of fire. It is a wee bit heavy but I manage. All is metal except for the wood parts. Here are pros and cons.
pros
High fps
High rpm
Mostly metal
Came with BBs and drum mag
Battery lasts for a long time
Made sturdy
hop up is good
Really accurate
Cons
Heavy ( for some people)
the stalk is to big

Thanks for reading! I seriously recommend for all levels of airsoft!!

P.S. use .20s for this.

5Good Investment
By Happy Mom
My 13 year old son is very happy with this. He shopped air soft guns for about a year until we were ready to let him have one. I think this gun is very well made. It will last a long time - a good investment as far as air soft guns go. He said to make sure you start charging the battery as soon as you open the box because it takes 8 to 10 hours to charge. The gun works best when it is fully charged.

4It's worth every penny
By Greek American
This is a great gun. It looks and has a good feel to it. If you want close replica to a Thompson get this. Problem is that the M1a1 has a low capasity for ammo (BBs). Though the Chicago mag makes up for it.

See all 4 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun .
Best Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns King Arms Thompson Full Metal M1A1 Auto Electric Air Gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo