Best Airsoft Guns Top Sale APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black Reviews

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:32:40 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding For Best Airsoft Guns "APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black" Deals for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black" ?.

You are looking for Best Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black? We offer quality products APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black" 7.8 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black Detail & Feature

  • 430FPS

APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black: Description

    APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun - Black Three Magazine Release Buttons: Unlike the traditional SMG, the UAR has three magazine release buttons. Two buttons are located at the front part of the gun parallel to each other and the other button located next to the magazine housing at the back. Three magazine release buttons allow users to release the magazine in different tactical situation. Mirror Design for Both Left and Right Handed Users: Magazine Release button is located on both the left and right sides of the gun. The cocking handle has quick detach function allowing users to place the handle on either left or right. Users can operate this gun easily no matter if they are left handed or right handed. Adjustable Hop Up and Functional Bolt Release Catch: Similar to APS ASR Series, the bolt can be locked backward which allows the user to adjust the Hop Up easily. After adjustment, users can simply press down the bolt release button located on the top of the butt stock to release the bolt back to its original position. Tactical Rail: The UAR standard comes with 4 side rails. The top and side rails allows players to add lights, scopes, red dots and much more Unique Appearance: The UAR comes equipped with a dynamic trigger, ergonomic pistol grip with room to place two 123A batteries. A modified magazine housing allows a user to perform fast reloads without any trouble. The design of the bigger trigger guard is also extremely helpful when a player is wearing gloves. V3 Gearbox: The UAR uses APS V3 Hybrid gearbox. With its bullpup design, the UAR is a medium size CQC airsoft gun with a long 385mm inner barrel. Easy Assembling and Dissembling: One of the greatest features of the UAR is it's special design where no tools are required when assembling and dissembling. A user can simply disassemble the gun by removing 3 main pins on t

If you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you should to check the customer reviews & charges from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good if you know this APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black is amongst the best selling product on today.

Check APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5wow
By dan simmonds
I just tested my uar at range today and with the upgraded spring and .28 bbs its one of the most accurate guns out of the box. It performs as well/better than my upgraded m4a1, at about a foot shorter over all length making it great for the marksman threading shots thru a six inch gap at 80 feet in cqb ranges. It's deadly quiet on the field and comfortable and wieldy in tight spaces. A few issues I have; mag compatibility... I run kwa midcap pmags which did not feed correctly. The mags it comes with work great but are confused hi/midcaps. I'm not a fan of the wind style "tactical maracas" and like the midcaps for their silence on the field. With a strip of the fuzz side of Velcro on the back of the magwell my kwa midcaps fit nice and tight and feed flawlessly. Another issues ill be working on soon is tightening up the trigger pull as its very, very long. Other than that this is the most impressive gun out of the box for the price and if you're looking for something like a cqb dmr, this is the rifle for you.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black .
Best Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns APS Urban Assault Rifle AEG Airsoft Gun Black On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo