Best Airsoft Guns Discount ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan Best Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 3:38:59 AM7/6/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Best Airsoft Guns "ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan" SALE for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan? We offer quality products ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan" 8 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan Detail & Feature

  • Spring operated.
  • Designed from original Ashbury 3D drawings.
  • Authentic markings.
  • VSR 10 compatible inner structure and barrel.
  • Diecast aluminum receiver.

ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan: Description

    ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun - Tan Get the ultimate sniper experience with ASW338LM (ProLine spring operated sniper.) Designed from original 3D drawings provided by Ashbury International Group Inc, this fully licensed high-end airsoft rifle looks and handles just like the real thing. This precision airsoft gun features a monolithic full length top rail for scopes as well as a carbon-fiber look fore-end with bottom rail and side rails that are co-bore aligned for mounting bi-pods and other tactical equipment. The ergonomic folding Push-button adjustable shoulder stock, is custom fitted with adjustments for length of stock, cheek-piece height, and vertical recoil pad placement. It comes with a versatile adjustable field Mono-pod, and a mounted muzzle brake with a large 28mm external thread for quick mounting of a designated silencer ( not included). The Rifle has a unique loading system which allows correct placement of the magazine for added realism. Delivered in hard-shell transport case with cut-out foam with additional room for bi-pod and silencer. An M90 spring is included in the case, if the rifle needs to be down-graded to comply with range rules. All in all the most advanced sniper rifle available on the Airsoft market today. Caution; due to the unique loading system, care must be taken to only use hard BBs, ask your local dealer for recommendations. Features: CNC machined upper rail and components. Adjustable Hop-up. 1.4 Joule (M120) version out of the box. Adjustable grip to trigger distance. 14mm counter clockwise thread for attachment of any matching flash-suppressor or silencer. ASYMMETRIC WARRIOR The Original ASW338LM weapons platform is engineered as a purpose built commercially-off-the-shelf (COTS) precision sniper rifle platform, the ASW338LM enables snipers to engage threats, out to 1640 yards. Ashbury International Group, has ove

If you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you need to to check the consumer reviews & prices from several stores. You will be glad to view how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good understanding that this ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan is just about the best selling piece on today.

Get ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5I love it to a point
By NYB
Received the weapon today, unpacked it. Seller did a first class job in packing. Couple of things, all accessories must be removed before storing in case, shoulder stock as well (a little annoying). Rear Stabilizer is not easy to use.
Over all craftsmanship is top notch, all parts external appear to be well machined and QC is also there. If this rifle performs as good as it looks, then she's gonna be a hoot to shoot. Is it worth the purchase price ? We'll soon find out !
I took this weapon out to my back yard range, it did VERY well at 100 feet w/ .28 g BB's. Right on target, consistently hit the sweet spot shot after shot. I paired this weapon with the "Weaver Kaspa " (Model 849814 2.5-10X44MM w/ mil-dot reticle) I did very little adjustment to the scope, very impressed ! This scope was a little pricy but still 1/3 of what the weapon was. So not something you want to invest in unless you are a serious shooter.
Can't wait for the next Airsoft Battle at my favorite ground and really put the Ashbury to the test.
In the future I'm waiting on the "Upgrade Kit" to come into stock, so I'll be shooting over 600 FPS (Target Only).
All in all, this is a fine weapon and deserves to be treated with respect and cared for. In my opinion if it is, it should give years of service will be enjoyed. Both on and off the field.

Update 2 July 2014 : Have owned this weapon for over a month now. Can't say I am disappointed in it, has performed flawlessly time and time again. My Scope is now calibrated so I'm on target each and every time.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan .
Best Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns ASG Ashbury ASW338LM Precision Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Tan On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo