#1 Best Airsoft Guns Superior RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB Best buy

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 3:40:04 AM7/6/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Price Best Airsoft Guns "RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB" available for you

Are You Searching For Best Airsoft Guns "RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB? We offer quality products RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB" 8.9 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB Detail & Feature

  • New

RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB: Description

    The Ruger® Air Magnum Break Barrel Pellet Rifle is a 1200 FPS pellet rifle with an included 4x32 Scope. The spring piston break-barrel rifle is durable with its built in all weather composite stock. The 1200 FPS (feet per second) that is attained is high for this class of spring piston break-barrel rifle. The Air Magnum features a blued barrel and receiver and a rifled all steel barrel. The adjustable fiber optic rear sight allows for easy sighting adjustments and the fixed fiber optic front sight allows for quick focusing on the intended target. An automatic safety, rubber recoil pad for comfort, and adjustable trigger are all features of this quality gun. Features: - Spring piston break-barrel - Single-shot cocking mechanism - All weather composite stock - Blued barrel and receiver - Rifled steel barrel - Adjustable fiber optic rear sight - Fixed fiber optic front sight - Automatic safety - Rubber recoil pad - Adjustable trigger - 4x32 airgun scope included Specifications: - Caliber: 0.177 - Action: Break Barrel - Power: Spring piston - Capacity: 1 - Barrel Length: 19.5" - Brand: Ruger - Optic Compatible: 4x32 scope included with gun - Rear Sight Type: Adjustable for windage and elevation - Front Sight Type: Fixed Fiber Optic - Length of Pull: 14.25 - Recoil Pad Type: Rubber - Barrel Finish: Blued - Cocking Effort: 42 lbs - Trigger Type: Adjustable - Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs - Total Length: 48.5" - Velocity: 1200 FPS

When you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you should to check the client reviews & rates from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good understanding that this RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB is among the best selling piece on today.

Get RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4strong decent for price
By shane
I bought this as a beater gun to leave at my deer cabin to plink/small game shoot..It is built like a tank and weighs as much as a tank, which does help calm the magnum jump and save your scope...It is b basically a synthetic stock chinese B-28, which is copy of RWS 350 magnum. If you don't know anything about pellet weights/design and are buying basic walmart pellets you may consider a slower velocity gun instead, since this one will go supersonic with regular weight pellets and wont be very consistent AND WILL BE just AS LOUD AS YOUR .22 RIMFIRE RIFLE,,No joke..There is literally no difference in sound between a .rimfire rifle with any pellet less than 9gr, with my 9.6 gr pellet helps a lot but still sounds like a .22 short cb.. they get their advertized speed of 1,400FPS by using ultralight pellets in the 4 gr range which is like shooting a .22 rimfire bullet out of a 30-06 shell casing, yes it would go amazingly fast, but wouldn't shoot for crap..plus shooting such a light pellet is going to make your gun beat itself apart since the spring is basically dry firing without pellet resistance...I cant even imagine how loud it would be with a ultralight pellet.

The average walmart/outdoor store sells pellets that weighs in the area of 8gr and will no joke go supersonic and fly fairly inconsistant and again WILL sound like a .22 rifle....your shots will be all over due to the supersonic turbulence issues, combined with the issues of shooting a magnum springer anyway, so save the trouble and buy heavy pellets or be frustrated.

mine does decent with 9.6gr Gamo Rockets(which of naturally are expensive)and I would guess they are going around 980-1,000FPS with their tight fit in my gun..they are also a longer pellet and seem to stabalize better...regular weight pellets jump around too much ..I may try heavier weights in a cheaper pellet since the Rockets are heavy enough to calm the sound and make shooting more consistent.

Overall it has about 500 rounds thru it and doing fine for what it is...IT AINT going to be a sniper rifle unless you find the exact pellet it likes and you get used to the shooting of a spring powered gun(it jumps around at the shot more than a firearm does and the pellet is usually still in the barrel as it moves, unlike a firearm)....

HUGE IMPORTANT NOTE here beacause it is always ask and understandably younger shooters always bring it up.
This definately is no daisy red rider and is the next closest thing to a .22 rimfire, but please dont think you can or should be able to ETHICALLY shoot racoon/coyote with it...Yes anything can be killed if it is hit in the exact right spot(hell, a pencil shoved into the right spot will kill a person, but it aint the way to hunt)

People always assume that this is a legal way for someone under 18 to hunt anything bigger than a rabbit...No,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO I dont care what GAMO video shows a hog being killed,,GET REAL and don't use a .177 airgun for that crap

..A .22 rimfire shoots a 30-40 gr bullet in the 1,120fps range,,this gun shoots a 7 gr in that range,,huge difference) technically you can kill a racoon or coyote by shooting a blowgun dart into his brain, but be real and use the appropriate weapon..this thing is no toy either and could cause major hurt if used in unsafe manner.....Cocking the barrel is also tougher than regular powered guns,,easy for me but I'm 6ft 200lbs so consider that if you have never cocked the heavy springers..

5ruger air magnum
By sdedecker22
This gun is a monster! It tears a penny in half at 15 yards with 7.9 gr pellet. However accuracy is an issue with "normal" pellets due to the raw power of this gun. You need to use a pellet 10gr. or higher to stay under the sound barrier, and have accurate shot placement. If you use 7.9gr crosman premier HP's it will look like you were shooting a shot gun at your target. To save money I gave my gun a 1500 shot break in period with Crosman premiers and then bought some Beeman Kodiak's, now this gun is shooting like a champ! The Ruger air magnum is an amazing small game hunting riffle, and well worth the money. The weaver mounts are great but the scope and rings are not. do yourself, and this amazing rifle a favor and buy a decent 3-9x40AO scope, heavy pellets. You will be drilling anything you put the cross hairs on. this gun is well built fit and finish is great and the power is staggering. as far as I can find this is the best deal on a .177 break barrel that is fit for serious small game hunting.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB .
Best Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns RWS RUGER AIR MAG 0.177 COMB On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo