Best Airsoft Guns Low Price Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle Lowest Price

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 7:26:12 PM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Price Best Airsoft Guns "Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle" deal for you

Are You Searching For Best Airsoft Guns "Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle" ?.

You are looking for Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle? We offer quality products Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle" 7.8 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle Detail & Feature

  • Caliber: .177, Velocity: 1170
  • Manufacturer: Hatsan USA, Airgun Mechanism: PCP, Mag Capacity: 10
  • Weight: 8.1 lbs, Fire Mode: Bolt Action Single Shot, Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, Condition: New

Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle: Description

    Hatsan AT44S10 Long Barrel PCP Air Rifle, .177 Caliber, Black Features: - TruGlo Fiber Optics - Quattro Trigger - Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad - Detachable Air Cylinder - Built-In Pressure Gauge - Rotary Clip - Monte Carlo Cheek Piece - Added comfort while shooting - Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design - Comfortable grip for both right- and left-handed shooters - Anti-Double Pellet Feed - Guaranteed single-pellet loading - Patented Anti-Knock System - Gas waste prevention if rifle is knocked or bounced - Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel - Quality barrel built for accuracy and threaded for 1/2" UNF sound moderator and fitted muzzle cap - Detachable Rotary Magazine Specifications: - Caliber: .177 - Barrel Length: 22.80" - Maximum Muzzle Velocity: 1170 - Energy: 27 ft lb - Magazine Capacity: 10 - Air Tube Volume: 230cc - Fill Pressure: 200 Bar - Shots Per Fill: 80 +/- - Stock: Advanced polymer / Montecarlo cheekpiece / Adjustable butt pad - Finish: Black - Overall Length: 42.70" - Weight: 8.60 lbs

Should you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you ought to to check the consumer reviews & prices from several stores. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you will certainly feel good if you know this Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle is just about the best selling product on today.

Check Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Everything I expected.
By Todd Hummer
The Hatsan AT44-10 Long is an amazing air rifle. First off, Hatsan shipped it with a full air cylinder. I was able to shoot it right out of the box.

First Impressions:
-Solid/heavy gun (8lbs isn't the weight of a toy)
-The stock is what it is, a synthetic resin stock. It does the job, but doesn't have the appeal of the walnut stock. (but hey, it's cheaper and I got what I paid for) It's slightly faded, but completely functional.
-Shooting this air rifle is like working a clip fed bolt action rifle.
-Not having to deal with pumping/barrel breaking is awesome, it's nice to have 18-27 reliable high power shots from start to finish. You have more shots available, but if you're looking for full power, you're stuck with probably 18 really good shots.
-This is not a toy, not a plinker, or to be taken lightly.
-I got this in .25 cal, and the pellets are a serious piece of metal especially being thrown around at almost 1000fps (LEAD 20-25grain)
-This thing is loud. Not bullet loud, but louder than any airgun I've ever owned. (Think fire cracker, and not close quarters neighborhood friendly)
-I'm going to get a hand pump, it's worth the freedom of not having to rely on someone else for power/fills. Originally, that's what scared me away from PCP rifles, but now I'm ok with it.
-Comes with an extra clip and sling rings.

Only cons:
-mild stock discoloration
-no free Hatsan rifle sling.

Honestly, this thing is a HELL of a lot of bang for your buck. It's probably one of the best PCP air rifles in .25 cal for the money. The long affords you the extra power. (about 100+ fps more than shorter one versions) It really is a damn nice air rifle.

airgunweb's review on Youtube for the at44 tactical gives you the specs you'll care about on this airgun. One little thing I noted, when you release the magazine pin after cocking the gun, it's easier to close the bolt and chamber a pellet before you re-secure the magazine pin, because you can easily adjust / line up the pellet to the bolt without having the magazine locked in place first.

This thing is awesome, if you're considering purchasing this gun and you've done your research you won't be disappointed making the jump to a PCP air rifle.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44S 10 Long Air Rifle air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo