@ Best Airsoft Guns Top Quality M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:24:55 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Want to Buy Best Airsoft Guns "M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun" Cheap for you

Are You Looking For Best Airsoft Guns "M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun? We offer quality products M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun" 9.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Detail & Feature

  • Scale - 1:1 Full Scale
  • Shooting Mode - Spring / Cock & Shoot
  • Material - ABS Heavy Weight Plastic
  • FPS - 287 w/ 0.12 6mm BB
  • Model - M14 Long Barrel

M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun: Description

    NEW M160B2 Spring M14 Long Barrel Airsoft Sniper Rifle(FPS - 287)Features: * Bolt Action Spring Powered * ABS Plastic Heavy Weight Construction * Removable Upper R.I.S. Rail System * Adjustable Rear Sight * Adjustable Hop-Up * FPS : 400 w/ 0.12g 6mm bb * FPS : 300 w/ 0.20g 6mm bb * Functional SafetyIncludes: * Spring M14 Sniper Rifle * BB Speed Loader * Sample Bag of BB * Tactical Aim Sight * Flash Light * ScopeSpecifications: * FPS : 400 w/ 0.12g 6mm bb * FPS : 300 w/ 0.20g 6mm bb * Range : 150 ft * Magazine Capacity - 37 Rounds * Size: 40.25" Inches

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you should to check the consumer reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to see how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good knowing that this M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun is amongst the best selling merchandise on today.

Check M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Good gun for the price
By Jeffrey Jeffries
I bought this gun 2 weeks ago. It arrived on time in a giant FedEx box. After opening the gun's packaging, you will see that the gun comes in two parts; the buttstock, and the barrel/trigger mechanism. To assemble, you click the tabs in place and slide the barrel towards the back of the gun. After this, you must install the magazine catch by putting it in place and installing one screw. No big deal. The RIS system is installed by setting it forward as far as it can go (behind the front sight) and sliding it back over the top of the gun. One screw holds it in place, but is rather sturdy.

Most of the gun is made of high quality ABS plastic. The bolt is metal, the rear ironsight is metal and is fully adjustable for elevation and windage.

The gun has a good weight to it. It weighs slightly more than my .308 hunting rifle. Buyers beware, if you don't want a heavy gun, don't buy this.

Now for the functionality of the gun. The bolt is slightly hard to cock. However, if you grip and cock it quickly, you shouldn't have any problems.

Hop-up is fully adjustable so that you can zero in with any kind of ammunition. I use .2g BB's. However, any weight will work. I don't recommend using .12g's for anything. They spread uncontrollably and fly every which way upon leaving the barrel.

Using only the ironsights, I was able to shoot through both sides of a pepsi can from about 40-50 feet or so. This gun is highly powerful and could possibly break skin at point blank range.

The magazine holds roughly 37 rounds. DON'T OVERFILL THE CLIP!
If you load more than 37, the plastic will split apart and the spring in the clip will get stuck. This means that you have to cock the gun upside-down in order for the BB's to load.

As for the accessories that came with the gun, the scope is not adjustable, (you can't sight it in), and the flashlight is bright enough to be useful. However I took the rail system off because it blocks the ironsights (which are much more accurate).

With this gun, I purchased a Tactical Milsim foregrip, which is basically a foregrip, but has a spring loaded bipod that pops out of the bottom. I highly recommend buying this. It will take some work to get it to fit, however.

I also bought three extra 37-round magazines. I highly recommend doing this as well. They cost about $[...] a piece.

So overall, this is a great gun. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced, this is a great gun to add to your collection. I bought this as a step up from a cheapo chinese AEG (Well D90-H) and I loooove this gun. BUY IT! You won't be disappointed!

3buy it now, maybe
By sniper1
I like this gun. It is fairly accurate. Only problem is there is a bad glare when scope is on and it is hard to see. iron( plastic) sight are great, just like real. this thing is very large, it is full size. i ordered reflex sights an a bipod and they will be nice. the clip only holds 35 or so , so i recomend a good sidearm, i ordered a colt 1911 and am yet to get it, and this DOES NOT HAVE 287 FPS, THE BOX SAID IT, AND THE BOX LIED ITS AT LEAST 400. Id give it 5 stars but the scope isnt that great and with the rails u cant use iron sights.And the clip is a piece of junk, the weight in the clip got lose and wont stop rattling. plus it gets jammed a lot and loses power fairly quickly then fixes itself later. could be much better, but, oh well

5my review
By A Customer
I'm actually 14 and an somewhat experienced airsoft player. this gun is awesome. i thought maybe even though i'm on a budget that this gun wouldn't really be that great but i was wrong! this gun came early so good shipping but handling could have been a little better >_>. it came in a huge , heavy box which is somewhat good. assembling was no problem. weight is good feels realistic and you get used to it after awhile. i do have one problem though. its just hard to cock and it hurts your finger considering the bolt is metal and pinches a bit but no problem it gets smooth after awhile. I do have yet to take it out in a war but the range is good and so is the power. i do suggest you play around with the hop-up a bit though.the gun is great but i suggest you get a bipod and don't use the scope that comes with it.also get extra mags!accuracy is good but like i said you have to mess with the hop up so you can get it juuuust right.

See all 54 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun .
Best Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns M160 B2 M14 Spring Operated Sniper Rifle Airsoft Gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo