Best Airsoft Guns Purchase Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) Best Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:22:08 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black)" SALE for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black)" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black)? We offer quality products Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black). We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black)" 7.9 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) Detail & Feature

  • Full or semi-auto
  • Hi-cap magazine holds up to 375 BBs.
  • Upto 375 feet/second velocity
  • Rechargable battery and charger included
  • Spare magazine available seperately (SM1R76).

Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black): Description

    The Crosman Pulse R76 sports a tactical look and feel with its removable shoulder stock. Its compact design, high capacity magazine and adjustable hop-up feature make the Pulse R76 ideal for any type of skirmish. The 375-round magazine has a rapid-feed dial to continuously feed BB's into the hungry motor and drive system, creating a high rate of fire. It produces velocities upto 3785 fps and includes a NiMH rechargable battery and charger.

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & rates from several merchants. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good knowing that this Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) is one of the best selling product on today.

Check Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Crosman SR-76 Pulse Airsoft Rifle
By Amazon Customer
I purchased this gun for my son and myself at our local Walmart (for the same price, ironically). My son's gun was this exact model...the transparent plastic case and removable stock. His gun is solid...no loose parts or anything that feels shoddy. The gun I purchased came defective from the factory, however, and after trying to modify it myself, I voided the limited 30 day warranty, so I was out of luck.

However, this gun is a great entry into the world of Airsoft. It shoots at 375 fps (feet per second), using 6 mm, .20 gram BB's. The clip holds approximately 450 bbs, and what the previous reviewer might not have realized (after only shooting five bbs) is that it's necessary to wind the loader wheel 75 times in order to cycle a good amount of BB's into the gun. Likewise, the battery's initial charge should be a minimum of 4 hours (maximum of 6). I charged both our guns for five hours, and after two hours of play they still haven't lost their charge. If I recall correctly, a full charge lasts for approximately 2,500 shots.

There are more powerful guns out there, but that doesn't mean that 375 fps doesn't hurt. It does. A lot. My son clipped my fingertip with one shot and it throbbed for nearly an hour. I recommend wearing a full face mask and thick clothing while playing. These things hurt!

For the price and the power, this gun can't be beat. I would just recommend that, if a defective gun is purchased, not to modify it in hopes of fixing it yourself. Return it to the store immediately in order to get a working model.

5very durable
By robert
the first time i ever saw this gun was over a year ago when my friend brought it to my first airsoft war. after i saw it i had to get it. about a month later i went to walmart and got it for $100. it was the best gun i had so far. i have put it through a lot of crap like rain, superglue(long story), ive dropped it, superovercharged it, but it hasnt failed me yet. my friends and i all have higher tech guns now but ive had the ak for a long time. i can say it is very reliable. the sucky thing about it though is the fps is only like 275-300 with .2g bbs
i think this is an overall good gun for the price.

5Excellent gun
By joseph f wood
Auto fire fully automatic or single. Shoots as good as a sniper with heavy, well balanced shot. id def recommend

See all 9 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black)
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) .
Best Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Crosman Pulse R76 Electronic Airsoft Rifle with Adjustable Hop Up (Clear/Black) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo