# Best Airsoft Guns Buy Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:24:02 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Surprize Value Best Airsoft Guns "Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun" Deals for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun? We offer quality products Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun" 8 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 6mm
  • velocity: 328.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty
  • Hi-Cap Drum Magazine Version

Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun: Description

    Take aim and fire with the high-powered Thompson M1A1 AEG. This awesome semi/fully automatic submachine gun sets a high standard for fierce rapid firing in the battlefield. The gun features a clear plastic body with imitation wood stock, a high-capacity 1000 rd drum magazine, and a shot velocity of 300-328 fps (using .12g BBs). Switch effortlessly between semi-automatic and fully-automatic shooting with a flick of the fire selector switch. The adjustable hop-up unit also lets you adjust the accuracy and performance of the gun when shooting from long distances. Own your enemies and order today! Features: Clear body Imitation wood stock High-capacity drum magazine Semi/fully automatic firing Manual safety Adjustable hop-up ... Thompson M1A1 AEG, Clear/Wood, Hi-Cap Drum Magazine, Batt/Charger and Sling included...

For those who have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you must to check the client reviews & costs from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item might be, and you will probably feel good knowing that this Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun is among the best selling item on today.

Get Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5It's Awesome
By jb
Best shooting gun I have. I love the multiple firing options it has. Like I said it's an Awesome gun.

5More Fun Than I Dunno What
By Stephen Mann
I bought one of these on a whim from a local military collectible store on the day of my kid's graduation, having never had a yen for a BB gun in my life but having a soft spot for the Thompson.

I was unaware at the time that full metal replicas were and are available which look better, and the model here depicts the WWII era design without the front pistol grip and distinctive cooling fins. My vendor tells me the non-clear ones are illegal in this neck of the woods but I'm not sure that is absolutely correct.

In any event I wouldn't walk the street with it as from a viewing distance it looks sufficiently real to attract the attention of people with real guns. I always transport it in its box.

I'm going to start with the bad and work up to the awesome.

The instructions are a joke, with no explanation whatsoever of how to adjust the hop up for effect. It tells you there is a hop up, where to find it and instructs you to turn the dial to change it but does not indicate how it should behave when cranked one way or the other. (The hop up is a mechanism that puts backspin on the shot to lengthen the range available).

The battery is the usual "overcharge it and it will burn down your house" affair, and there are dire warnings not to charge it unattended. One look will show you that the battery is a bunch of smaller batteries taped together with no electronics package to keep you safe if you doze off in the fourth hour of charging. You have been warned. All these electric BB guns have much the same arrangement *shrugs*.

The drum is a very, very, very tight sliding fit and I ended up taking some 600 grit wet and dry paper to the mount to ease the need to unload the drum by standing on the gun and heaving with both hands. Saves on ruptures too. I tried a number of other solutions first, including using a little liquid soap as lubricant but the clearances are just too damned tight and need relieving. Takes about ten minutes of patient sanding. You must use very fine grit, 600 or even more, if you don't want to spoil the gun.

The gun is plastic, it takes about five hours to charge it and you'll get about an hour of fun before you need to recharge. Laws of Physics at work.

The mag holds an amazing amount of shot. Buy good quality BBs. The couple of hundred you get with it will be gone in an eyeblink. Grab one of those jars of 10,000 quality BBs. Mine came with a .25 calibre pistol buried in there for emergencies 8o).

The drum mag has a vertical inner hopper that is filled by cranking the key on the front. This must be wound before any ammo can reach the gun itself.

Don't reverse-crank the drum It should be obvious which way the key needs to be wound. Once you've cranked that sucker up you'll get around 33 shots before you need to rewind. (The real thing was spring wound, by the way. Winding up the drum is realistic in a way). If you turn it backwards you may damage the mechanism so don't do that.

So, how well does it work? Single shot accuracy outdoors is execrable, but I can still hit a four inch target at twenty feet first shot eight times out of ten. The muzzle velocity is advertized at 300 fps but I can see the shot I fire so I'm kinda dubious.

But it is absolutely the most fun to play with I've had in ages.

That fist day I had it a balloon got loose in the party hall (a basketball hall by day). This was very bad indeed because once the fans were turned on for tomorrow's game there would come a tangling and a calling out of the guy with the scaffold and there would be hell to pay. Apparently Balloons Were Banned (no-one told me). So I got my brand new trusty Chicago Typewriter and in no time at all I had brought that pesky Mylar terrorist back down to earth. The target was about two and a half feet in diameter and some 50 feet above me and apart from some initial resistance to being pierced gave me no trouble whatsoever.

Got a phone call last weekend. Same place, three illicit balloons now up on the ceiling, could anyone help? I tried to sound reluctant but like I said, more fun than a poke in the eye. My battery was flat but with a half hour charge I was able, using single shot mode, to re-live my earlier triumph. The only fly in the ointment was that there wasn't enough juice to maintain autofire mode.

To be honest, given the shortness of the piston stroke, I'm very impressed with the performance of this little number.

It is the wrong version (I much prefer the iconic 1928 pattern) and is transparent plastic (which has an upside in that the works can be seen working) but is priced to go at under a hundred dollars and you don't look at it when you are shooting it. When firing on full auto it is hard to resist the impulse to shout "Top o' the world, Ma!", so I don't.

Awesome.

[EDIT 9/3/13] I recently depleted the drum of most of its contents and found that the escapement wheel that feeds the BBs into the gun can and will spin itself down, starving the receiver of ammo, if there aren't enough BBs on top of it to stop it spinning. This can happen in mid-feed, interrupting what was a long strafe with a high-pitched "ZZZZ" and the sudden lack of firepower. I think what happens is that the vibration of the piston causes the BBs to jump away from the wheel which, being under tension, spins and throws away the BBs around it. I couldn't dismantle the feed escapement to see if my assumptions were true, but I did strip out the mag to verify there were no broken parts or jams. Keep the mag as full as possible without overpacking it and you should be good to go.[EDIT]

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun .
Best Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Thompson M1A1 Airsoft AEG, Drum Mag, Clear/Wood airsoft gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo