@ Best Airsoft Guns Review ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 12:10:38 PM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Best Airsoft Guns "ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal)" Reviews for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal)" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal)? We offer quality products ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal). We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal)" 8.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) Detail & Feature

  • Full Metal Body
  • Adjustable Hop-up systems
  • Adjustable metal front/rear sight
  • New generation full metal gear box
  • Metal bolt carrier, metal trigger, metal receiver cover

ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal): Description

    The Contractors Personal Weapon (C.P.W) is a great replica of the famous assault rifle that is in use by the Private Sector as well as many other military organizations all over the world. This rifle is sturdily constructed with a metal barrel assembly, metal receiver cover, rail interface system, ergo pistol grip and metal trigger assembly. Also, it comes with a new generation metal gearbox. All these features and the vertical foregrip, LE M4 Stock, and stick 8.4v battery make this package the best AK on the market. Features: Waffle Magazine Fold able Grip 3-Point LE Tube Stock Custom RIS Receiver Cover RAS Foregrip Interface System Inner Barrel Length: 455mm Barrel Caliber: 6mm BB Capacity: 600Rounds Initial BB Speed: 400fps Battery Type: Stick Package includes: Manual, 600 Round High Capacity Magazine, 8.4v Battery and Charger All Airsoft replica BB guns include a safety orange muzzle tip in accordance with Federal law. Any attempt to remove the orange tip is a violation of Federal law. Modified Airsoft Guns will not be accepted for return or exchange. It is the consumers responsibility to verify that Airsoft Guns are legal in your state/Country and local jurisdiction. We are not repsonsible for items confiscated in customs. You Must be 18 to Purchase Airsoft items. Airsoft Gun BB Warning You must use .20 gram or higher AEG Quality Airsoft BB's with this Airsoft Gun. Using .12gram, re-used, low quality/low grade, translucent, or BBs purchased from large discount stores or major retail sporting good chains will void the warranty on your Airsoft Gun. High quality bb's meant for your AEG will enhance your playing experience and save you money in repairs down the road.

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you need to to check the purchaser reviews & costs from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item may be, and you will feel good if you know this ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Check ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5worth it
By krazy
i got this gun recently and i have to say its a nice gun. the look and feel of the gun are great. full metal body and rails for any application and m4 stock. this is a good gun for all players

now ill break it down a little.
it shipped fast and arrived before the estimated date. the gun it self was a little dirty but it looks like its just from storage.

the gun is pretty accurate. i would recommend using .25 gram bbs. i noticed the lighter bbs tend to fly up after about 75 to 100 feet. the rails are great. i have a flashlight and laser on the side mounts, a reflex sight on top plus i changed the grip it comes with for a tactical one that works great with the pressure switches. the gun is a little heavy and gets hard to hold up after a few hours of play. the tip is easily removed for those that want to add barrel extensions. i have a madbull tracer unit on there looks cool for night games.

anyone looking for an ak47 style gun with options this is the gun for you. the quality of the gun is top notch. very happy with it. wish i had bought this gun to begin with.

5best gun i've owned so far
By Matthew Moeller
This is an amazing gun. All my friends are jealous of me now and most of them are saving their money for a gun like this. with .20 or .25 bbs, this gun is insanely acuarate. This gun delivers an excellent rate of fire and hits really good. I used to buy a bunch of cheap guns that broke really fast, but I wish i had bought this first instead. The only downfall is that the gun is a little bit heavy, but it is still quite managable

5Rocking the airsoft field
By Amazon Customer
So pleased with this updated version of the AK - everyone in my area runs with some kind of AR/M4 platform for airsofting. I wanted to work with something different trying not to be just another "operator" clone. The gun runs hotter than advertised, I purchased a lower power spring and installed it to bring it within the fps ranges for the fields I play on. Went in well. The gun has good weight, strong construction and the kind of quality one expects from Echo 1.

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal)
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) .
Best Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns ECHO1 Contractors Personal Weapon (All Metal) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo