Best Airsoft Guns Best Quality JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version On Sale

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:29:30 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Want to Buy Best Airsoft Guns "JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version" available for you

Are You Looking For Best Airsoft Guns "JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version" ?.

You are looking for Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version? We offer quality products JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version" 8.9 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version Detail & Feature

  • Newest Upgraded version
  • High torque motor
  • Precision metal gearbox
  • M120 grade spring
  • Integrated barrel for increased shooting accuracy and starting speed

JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version: Description

    Description The JG M4 S-System is an exact replica of the famous assault rifle that is in use with the U.S. Military today. It comes with a retractable stock that makes this gun great for CQB and outdoor. The working charging handle gives this gun a realistic action that even higher priced guns like CA do not have. The S-System also has flip-up sights that fold down to give optics an unobstructed view. It also features an exclusive rail system that has a rail that bridges the traditional gap between the handguard and the receiver. JG AEGs are fully upgradeable and compatible with most after market external and internal parts. This airsoft gun includes a metal hi-capacity magazine and is also compatible with other major brands of standard and high capacity after market magazines. : S-System Style RIS : Retractable Stock : Flip-UP Front & Rear Sights : Functional Bolt & Charging Handle : high torque motor : precision metal gearbox : M120 grade spring : Integrated barrel for increased shooting accuracy and starting speed

For those who have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you need to to check the consumer reviews & price ranges from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you may feel good acknowledge that this JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version is probably the best selling piece on today.

Get JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5a very nice gun for the hardcore user
By C. Neuens
this gun is very nice for the hardcore airsofter. i just bought this gun and it has been splendid for me. i have dropped this thing down cliffs and into streams, but it does not seem to quit. the sights fold down to let you put on better optics which is very nice. it shoots far and with precision, so when your in that tight spot where your pinned down by someone else, you can trust this gun. on the downside it is heavy (mainly because of the metal) but you get used to it. also it comes pricy but it is the price to pay for a great, long lasting gun. if you are a hardcore and careless airsofter who is looking for a high quality gun at this price, i suggest you choose this gun.

5Hefty Rifle. Shoots like a Beast.
By Scott A. Krueger
After researching I found the JG to be a pretty well respected manufacturer for Hadcore Users.
The S-System is basically a blank slate.
It has good Iron sights to get you started, then there is plenty of room for attachments.
Some like the Round Dot sights, me I wanted a Holographic Red Dot Reflex (The AIM Holographic is pretty sweet for the price)
Basically there is a Ton of Rail available for upgrades.

I have my Holographic on a see through Riser so I can still use the Iron Sight if my Dot sight Batteries were to die.
I put a UTG LED Flashlight / Laser combo on the right side so I can shoot from the hip with the laser for targeting.
I also have a UTG fore grip on the bottom and a UTG 3 point Tactical sling.

It shoots pretty accurate with high precision BBs.
If use cheap BBs you will not get as much accuracy, with any gun.
I cut a Pop can in Half in under a minute, using 0.28 BBs!

One thing to be aware of is the Battery chargers on most these guns are not Smart chargers, so you can easily kill a battery if you forget it on the charger too much. You should charge this Battery about 3.5 hours from what I read, the Manual does not tell you how long so I looked it up based on Volts (8.4) and mAh (1100). I would highly recommend investing in a smart charger at some point.

Another point on Batteries is it is very difficult to get the battery in this gun without fear of pinching the wires (there are some videos on Youtube about how to safely load the battery in this gun)

Magazine is 300 capacity, you have to wind it with your thumb from the bottom every 40 shots or so, this is normal for any high capacity magazine.

The gun is probably 98% metal. That lighter colored area in the picture is ABS plastic (from what I have read) and so is the handle, it is a pretty Hefty Plastic, you hardly notice that it is. All the Gears etc are Metal.

I absolutely love the Gun and so far it has been running strong.

5M4-S system
By Johnny
Truly a beautiful Airsoft Gun. Everything on the gun works perfectly. It's durable and it performs extremely well.

Pros:Full metal construction
Extreme Adaptability
Easily modified
Compact without being Anemic
Powerful- 400 fps/1000 rpm
Accurate
Affordable
Magazines are cheap and easy to find

Cons:A little on the heavy side for a carbine
Battery insertion is tricky
Loud

Overall this gun is great for the intermediate to professional Airsoft player.

See all 105 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version .
Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns JG M4 S System Airsoft AEG Rifle 2010 Upgraded Version On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo