#1 Best Airsoft Guns Best Seller Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle Discount

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 12:15:14 PM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For Best Airsoft Guns "Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle" Best Buy for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle? We offer quality products Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle" 7.9 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.22
  • velocity: 1000.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • 4-12x40AO Scope with Ill. Reticle

Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle: Description

    RWS Diana 350 Magnum air rifle Spring-piston Breakbarrel NEW TO6 trigger Rear is adjustable Raised cheekpiece Monte Carlo buttstock with ventilated buttpad Beech stock 11mm scope rail Deeply blued Ideal for hunting Includes 4-12x40AO scope with illuminated reticle, Weaver rings and Leapers droop-compensating mount Tech specs: Our tech department tested the .22 rifle with a 14-grain pellet and got 850 fps. Lighter pellets will deliver higher velocities, heavier pellets will deliver lower velocities. The scope is unmounted and may not look like the scope shown in the images. If you want your scope mounted and sighted-in, order our 20-for-$20 service! Click the link below to see all the benefits of 20-for-$20.... Hunt longer distances and small pests and gameNew T06 trigger!...

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you should to check the customer reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good understanding that this Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Heavy~quality~plus
By R. Morris
This gun is all about quality, you notice that the moment you pick it up, it has a very nice finish, the stock is really nice so is the bluing, the trigger pull is better and smoother then any gun I own and I own a lot, it is very accurate right out of the box, my only complaint is that it is super heavy for a pellet gun, no sling attachments so it's all hand carry, not a big deal, I would rather have it heavy like a tank then so light it falls apart.
I like the quality of the gun, it does have some noticeable recoil and you can fully hear the spring action when you shoot it, that along with the weight brought me from a 5 rating to a 4. Overall I recommend this rifle.

5I feel like I'm shooting a .22 LR!!!
By Douglas Linville
This is a gun. Heavy, long, WOOD, blued steel. . . Feels like a 30-06 or similar in hand. This is not like the Beeman .177 that cost me around $200. That gun was plinky. This is the real thing.

Iron sights—useless. I have tried with all my might to sight, but the sights are fully deflected and I am off target at 10 yards by more than an inch. Disappointed here, but since the gun came with a scope, I have moved on.

Scope. More than I will ever use. 4-12x with lighted reticle. Geez! I feel like a navy sniper behind this thing! Parallax correction for distance . . . Mounting kit included . . . This completely makes up for the iron sight difficulty. Sighted this in at same target/distance as the iron sights and put one pellet at dead center, the next touching first hole. Satisfied.

Trigger. I cannot imagine a better trigger on any gun. Again, comparing the Beeman, no comparison. This is a 2 way adjustable trigger, that came out of the box perfect for my shooting. VERY light touch, avoids anticipation of the shot and pulling of the gun. Surprises me almost every time (which is a compliment, not a negative, since the gun is still new) and is very consistent.

Recoil. Imagine a .22 LR. Feels similar without that springy clanky feel/sound. Feels like power from an air rifle. Great stock pad for the shoulder. Comfortable.

Power. This gun will shred any can you place in front of it exactly as if you were using a .22 LR. Haven't had a varmint get close enough to the house on a safe line to see the lethality yet, but I'd expect this to drop a coon, dillo, squirrel, rabbit in their tracks with a headshot or vital shot.

Break-barrel. Heavy. This is the "safety" in my household. There is not another individual that can cock this gun. My young kiddies couldn't harm themselves unless the gun fell on top of them from the shelf (heavy, as noted). Same with older kids. This cocking action is STIFF! But, the payoff is the power behind the shot. It IS an adult air rifle. Only criticism I have about the cocking action is that when the barrel is cocked and returned/locked, there is not a definitive click/feedback that says "That's it, the gun is cocked and locked." The endpoint is a little soft when the barrel returns and re-engages to the receiver. This is cutting hairs, but everyone has their preferences.

I would buy this gun again in a heartbeat for the price.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 350 Magnum Striker Combo, .22, TO6 air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo