@ Best Airsoft Guns Discount Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Low Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:06:55 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Price Best Airsoft Guns "Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle" best product for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle? We offer quality products Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle" 8.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Detail & Feature

  • AEG electric-powered airsoft rifle with bull-pup design
  • Efficient footprint for close-quarters-combat maneuvers
  • Adjustable BAX shooting system; full-metal barrel assembly
  • Generation 3 ultra-high-torque motor; adjustable bi-pod
  • Velocity of 350 to 400 feet per second; 8-volt battery with wall charger
  • 300rd. High Capacity Magazine. 750-850 rounds per minute
  • Adjustable BAX Shooting System. 8.v Battery and Wall Charger included.
  • Generation 3 Ultra High-Torque Motor. Full Metal Barrel assembly, Barrel, and metal adjustable Bi-Pod
  • Metal Gears/Gearbox. 350-400 FPS with a .20g BB
  • Officially Licensed and trademarked FAMAS by Cybergun

Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle: Description

    FAMAS Foreign Legion AEG Rifle

When you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you must to check the purchaser reviews & charges from several merchants. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you may feel good acknowledge that this Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle is among the best selling item on today.

Get Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Very cool, unique, and competitive.
By Slashaholic Anonymous
This airsoft version of the Famas is an excellent AEG. Not only does it have good power, accuracy, and rate of fire, but it's a very cool, unique looking gun that's sure to set you apart from the crowd of M4's and ak-47's that are so prevalent among airsofters.
Now, this is advertised to have 445 FPS; however, that's with .12 gram bb's. With .20 gram bb's (which are what I recommend be used with this gun) your FPS is going to be around 340, which is still very competitive and won't leave you at any kind of disadvantage. An airsoft gun doesn't need to shoot 450 FPS to be good; most mid-level AEG's shoot between 330-350 FPS, so this is right on the money. The Famas is pretty accurate as far as mid-level AEG's are concerned. You should be able to hit a human sized target on your first or second shot from 100 feet away. The hop-up is fully adjustable and works quite well. Tweaking the hop-up can add a surprising distance to your bb's flight.
The mag is a high-capacity wind-up mag and it holds about 330 bb's I think. It's made of metal I haven't had any trouble with it mis-feeding or anything like that. Be warned: Extra mags are HARD to find, so if you think you might want more mags, then unfortunately the difficulty of finding extra mags might be a determining factor as to whether this gun is for you or not. The bull-pup design of the gun puts the mag behind the trigger (as you can clearly see in the pictures). This design does come with a big of a negative side when it comes to airsoft guns; it's a little awkward to wind the mag.
A small down-side (at least in my eyes) to this gun is that it isn't really accurate to the sights on the gun. Using the sights will get you close, but the bb's flight on at least my gun is low and to the right from where the sights are pointing. But if you're like 90% of airsofters and just watch your bb's flight and adjust your aim from that, then this shouldn't be a big deal.
A lot of reviews say the battery is hard to fit into the compartment. I strongly disagree. The compartment is much larger than the 8.4v mini sized battery that comes with the gun, and once you know how the sliding grip works then getting to the battery is quite easy. Worth mentioning is that because there is extra room in the battery comopartment, there is a posibility of upgrading your battery.
Because I don't have a chrono I can't offer any rate of fire measurements, but I can say that the rate of fire is neither noticeably faster or slower than the various other guns that my friends have. So basically, rest assured that unless you're playing with guys that have $300+ guns that shoot 1000 bb's per minute, you're not going to be outgunned with the Famas.
As far as rails are concerned, there's a picatinny rail near the front of the foregrip where you can add a tactical grip, flashlight, laser pointer, or whatever you feel inclined to do with it.
The bipod comes attached to the rifle, and it's actually pretty sturdy. I don't spend much time prone trying to snipe, but if that's your style then that's another perk to the Famas.
In conclusion, for me personally the real charm of the Famas is in its cool, unique look and feel that's backed by power, accuracy, and rate of fire that will keep you competing with the pack. Be warned that extra magazines and probably replacement parts are going to be exceptionally hard to come by, so if you're looking to upgrade and modify your gun, you probably want to look elsewhere. That being said, I have no hesitation to recommend the Famas as an excellent mid-level airsoft gun.

5Totally awsome!
By Jonathan Atherton
I got this gun less than a week ago because my AK-47 broke. To tell you the truth, they lied about the fps for 0.20g bb's. It is a lot better than they say. I hit a road sign from 150ft away with 0.20g. This is an awsome gun. I've had it for over a year now and it still runs as good as ever. In fact, all my airsofting buddies have upgraded to it as well with the same results. I'd definately recommend you get it.

5excelent gun!!!!
By Fabricio Marin
this has been the greatest gun i've ever owned!!!!
Pros:
*445 fps
*has great rate of fire (and thats when battery isnt fully charged)
*has a hollow grip to put extra battery/ammo
*accurate 4/5
*has bi-pod
*nice paint job
*adjustable hop-up
*came in 6 days!!! it was supposed to come in 9 days!!!
*rails system (only on bottom)

cons:
*slighly heavy
*didnt come with the rope thing that goes around the neck (cant think of the name at the time)
*false advertisement (445 fps not 500)
*hard to put in battery

all in all, great gun!!! may have some cons, but there is no perfect airgun this above average gun.

See all 66 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Soft Air Famas Foreign Legion AEG Electric Powered Airsoft Rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo