@ Best Airsoft Guns Cheapest Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) Comparison

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:00:30 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Check Price "Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)" Cheap for you

Are You Searching For "Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)" ?.

You are looking for "Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)"?
We offer quality products "Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)"
We strive to offer quality products, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

"Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)" 8 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) Detail & Feature

  • .177 cal. BB or pellet ammo with steel rifled barrel
  • 50 shot BB or single shot pellet capacity
  • 800 fps max. velocity
  • Multi-pump pneumatic action
  • Molded with woodgrain on a Monte Carlo style stock and forearm with TRUGLO fiber optic front and adjustable rear sights

We Recommend "Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)"

  • You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) price over the online source
  • You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying "Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)"
  • Research well before purchasing online Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)
  • Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)
  • Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyDaisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) and the store protects your information from fraudulents
  • Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you placeDaisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) order with them

  • You Can Search More Info Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)"

    Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch): Summary

    Kit includes Model 880 multi-pump air rifle with 4x15 scope.
    For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good understanding that this Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) is just about the best selling piece on today.

    "Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)" Video

    Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) : Video

    You Can Buy "Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)" Click Here.

    Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) Detail & Feature

  • .177 cal. BB or pellet ammo with steel rifled barrel
  • 50 shot BB or single shot pellet capacity
  • 800 fps max. velocity
  • Multi-pump pneumatic action
  • Molded with woodgrain on a Monte Carlo style stock and forearm with TRUGLO fiber optic front and adjustable rear sights

  • Be aware that a fantastic web shop usually comes with various positive reviews and you'll find virtually the many repayment gateways down below. If you are yourself searching for a inexpensive Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch), always understand it coming from an internet buy that gives fantastic discount. Nowadays most of the online stores are offering discount price and that might be a easy to get it a low-cost price.
    .

    Most helpful customer reviews

    4Good bang for the buck
    By DDH1961
    Bought two of these several months ago for plinking & animal control around my small farm. 10 pumps and a hollow-point .177 pellet works well to deter foxes, dogs, coons, etc. from killing my chickens, and completely removes squirrels, birds, rats, etc. from the picture.
    The gun itself is of good quality and is lightweight, which is a plus for youngsters. The included scope is on the lower end of the quality scale, and the gun itself isn't capable of match-grade accuracy. But considering gun & scope combined are less than $50 at most retailers, this is not surprising. It's a plinker and small game getter, and in that regard it shines.
    The optics work well enough at backyard ranges, and at 25 yards I got both of mine zeroed to minute-of-bird in just a few shots with pellets. BB's consistently shoot about an inch to the left of pellets with both, so when using BB's I just compensate a little to the right and hit the target every time.
    I have had no issues with quality or reliability, but considering the 880 is mass-produced and Daisy sells about a bazillion of them a year, I can see where one might occasionally have a problem.

    Overall I feel it's a good buy; it's economical, provides a good balance of value, power, and accuracy, and it hits with enough authority to eliminate small pests and seriously wreck the day of larger ones.

    5FYI
    By Regi
    After reading some negative reviews, I just had to jump in. For the price this gun is amazing. I have not missed a beer can in the two weeks that I have owned it, and that is at 25 feet.Yes, the scope sucks but if you are going to learn how to shoot a rifle properly then a scope should/would not be an issue. I really do not understand some of the complaints. This does come with a warranty. If it did suck you could just take it back to the store where you bought it. I am 54 and I have been shooting guns since I was 9.This is a fun and inexpensive way to practice shooting at home. Take it for a test drive. One pump will not even break the lining of a beer can, but if you pump it up to ten (highest recommendation) you can penetrate wood. This BB gun is the best alternative that I have found to a low powered rifle because you can shoot it indoors and it is accurate. My main focus is home defense. I currently own a 870 that is tacked out and a SW 357. Both have laser sights. I just purchased laser sights for the BB gun for practice. I'm telling you, do not write this BB gun off, especially if you or the person you are buying it for is just a beginning shooter. This thing is amazing for the price.

    4Consistently accurate air gun
    By KsTinMan
    First the bad: The scope is a piece of junk plain and simple, or at least mine is. However, I didn't expect much from a $40 air gun with scope included. A decent scope can easily go for 6 to 10 times the price of the entire Daisy 880 package. Since my eyes leave a lot to be desired I am unable to accurately use the iron sights, although I was a lot more accurate than using the included scope. My grouping was close enough to pass a liberal test, but not good enough to reliably kill varmints.

    At the fully counterclockwise limits of the reticle adjustment screws, the scope was so far off that I couldn't hit a 24" x 45" Silhouette target from 25 yards. As I adjusted the screws clockwise one click at a time, I did not hit the target once. At first I assumed the scope must be defective, but after removing the reticle screws and lightly pressing on the adjustment tabs I could easily see the reticles move. 30 minutes later I gave up on the Daisy 4 X 15 scope. I believe the elevation and windage need to be adjusted in the opposite direction (Further counterclockwise from maximum). Poor manufacturing would be my best guess. Cheap might be the most accurate description.

    Now for the good: I made the decision to install and sight in my Bushnell 3-9 X 40mm scope on the 880. Within just a few shots I was able to consistently hit the bottom end of a soda can from 25 yards without fail. The air gun itself is extremely accurate and repeatable. I hit what I aim at every time, and I do mean in the eye. Varmints around here are history.

    See all 98 customer reviews...
    See all Customer Reviews !

    Best Buy Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) .
    Best PriceDaisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) .
    Discount Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch)
    Cheap Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) .
    Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) Reviews.
    Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) for Sale.
    Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) Price.
    Daisy Outdoor Products 880 Rifle with Scope (Dark Brown/Black, 37.6 Inch) On Sale.

    Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo