# Best Airsoft Guns Discount ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan Reviews

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 3:40:43 AM7/6/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Best Best Airsoft Guns "ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan? We offer quality products ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan" 7.8 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan Detail & Feature

  • 14 mm internal thread
  • Lightweight
  • Authentic markings
  • Metal construction
  • Tan finish

ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan: Description

    ASG Licensed BT ROTEX - III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube - Tan B&T barrel extension tube and flash-hider. Designed to appear as the ROTEX III silencer made by Brugge & Thomet AG (manufacturers of the famous MP5 a.o.), but made especially for Airsoft. With superior finish and materials this slimline barrel extension tube features a plunger type lock with a ratchet mechanism for a tight fit on the included flash-hider and is one of the best looking Airsoft silencers today. The inner barrel design ensures all shots exits the tube. The plunger lock allows a quick attachment on the flash-hider which features matching grooves and a counter-clockwise 14 mm internal thread, it can easily be screwed onto any barrel that features a matching thread. Features: 8.9 inches / 225mm

For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the buyer reviews & prices from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good understanding that this ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan is one of the best selling product on today.

Get ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Excellent reproduction!!!!!!
By Cliff K.
I can't say enough good things about this unit.

I'll start off by saying that I was the one who posted a question about whether the QD mount would fit on any other A2-style flash suppressors besides the one that's included.
Now I can answer my own question with a definite YES.
I have three different A2's mounted on AEG's, one plastic, two steel, all different manufacturers.
On every one of them, the locking plate at the rear fully engaged the slots on the A2 securely.
At this time, the mount is loose and can rattle around, but that's only half of the procedure.
The second half involves tightening the tan portion via threads and a ratcheting lock mechanism.
All tolerances are taken out so long as it's within the limits of the threaded length.
Just tighten until it bottoms out and you're done!
When the A2 is inserted into the QD mount, there is a flat surface that mates against the end of the A2, and when you tighten the assembly, it puts tension on the A2 between that surface and the locking plate...more or less pinching the A2 inside the QD mount.
It makes for a solid and rattle free coupling, and since it's adjustable it'll work on nearly any A2 birdcage.
Nearly being the operative word.
Since I only had three airsoft A2's to test, I thought I'd see how well it snugged up on an actual A2 birdcage from an AR15.
I have dozens of them laying around, so it gave me a great opportunity to see how adaptable it is to other dimensions.
As far as diameter goes, the airsoft and AR15 A2's are the same...not so snug that you have to use force to push it on, but not so loose that it wobbles inside.
The problem came when I went to snug it down with the threads.
The A2's from the AR15 are shorter than the airsoft versions by a mm or two.
How can a person remedy this if they have the real deal on their airsoft rifles?
It's simple, just grab a washer and push it into the QD mount before you attach the unit to the A2.
A single washer was enough thickness to get it right on the money, the ratchet system engaged the teeth and it snugged down perfectly.
All you need to do is bore the washer out so you can put your barrel extension through.
I went ahead and made the washer match the ID of the hole in the QD mount with a drill bit).
The washer I found was a bit too big to fit in the QD mount, so I used a grinding wheel and mounted the washer on a punch so it could spin and take the diameter down evenly.
For the guys running the real A2's (1/2x28 or 5/8x24 threaded) on their airsoft and need the washer, I recommend making the washer a tight fit inside and hammering it in so it doesn't fall out.
Bear in mind that the A2 has to look just like the A2 that's pictured above, it can't be a longer version or an off-shoot of the A2 that looks similar, it has to be the type with two rear slots and wrench flats on the rear.
Measurements that work are 1.75" long and .860-.864" in diameter.
It is possible that flash suppressors/compensators such as the A1 flash suppressor, BCE battle comp 1.0, Wilson Combat Comp, and possibly others may be compatible as well, but I haven't verified they will fit.

Attaching the unit is simple, just make sure that the locking plate slides over the rear slot and wrench flats on the A2 (just like a wrench would).
Takes a few tries to figure out how it works, but after you get the hang of it, all you need to do is get it roughly in place, push the locking plate down, and rotate it back and forth until it slides into place (insert, push and twist twist click, as fast as you just read that), then ratchet the tube down until it gets tight.

Removing the unit is very fast and simple.
All you have to do is release the ratchet system by pulling the button toward you and unscrewing the tube to relieve tension on the locking plate.
Once the tension is relieved, you can pull the locking plate up and slide the unit off the A2 birdcage.

Takes less than 5 seconds for attaching and detaching.

So now that you know the unit will fit on your A2 birdcage with little or no work, and just how simple it is to attach/detach, you'll probably want to know about the rest of the unit.
All parts are aluminum, minus the locking plate, two buttons, and the small ratchet gear ring which are steel.
This makes for a lightweight unit, but that doesn't mean it's poorly constructed or weak!
I wanted to see what was inside of it, so I used a vise with leather gloves wrapped around the unit to unscrew the tube from the QD just past the gear ring (look at the image and you'll see the separation).
The threads had a dab of glue from the factory, but it's not difficult to break the bond with a bit of hand torque.
Inside, I found a hollow aluminum pipe going the length between the QD mount and the star shaped end cap, which can be removed if you're using a barrel extension to save a bit of weight.
If you're not using a barrel extension, the pipe makes sure the BB's make it out of the unit unscathed (prevents "baffle strikes" I guess you could say).
Without the inner pipe there, I went ahead and measured the ID of the tube and it comes out to 34.3mm (a D cell battery will fit inside, so think maglite to give you a sense of scale).
That means the tube isn't aluminum can thin, it's pretty thick and should withstand all sorts of abuse.
You're basically getting the same durability of a maglite with this thing.
The threads on the tube are fine threads, about like the threads on the head of a maglite (as opposed to the coarse threads of the tail cap), and extend roughly 6mm into the tube.
On the exit side, the end cap has threads as well, but I didn't bother removing it because it felt pretty secure and appeared to have plenty of thread length holding it in just like the other side.

If you wanted to make the muzzle end of your AEG a bit heavier, or tune it to your preference, you could disassemble the unit and add some 34mm washers inside the tube and glue them in place, or fill the whole thing up with washers, depending on how heavy you wanted the muzzle end of your AEG.

To be honest, this unit was more of a pleasant surprise than I thought it would be.
It's definitely worth $85, especially once you realize it's pretty much an exact replica of the real deal.
If you've got some bucks to spare, I'd recommend it 100%!

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan .
Best Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns ASG Licensed BT ROTEX III Airsoft Barrel Extension Tube Tan On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo