# Best Airsoft Guns The Best Of G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle Lowest Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:03:47 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Offer Best Airsoft Guns "G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle" Good price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle? We offer quality products G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle" 8 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle Detail & Feature

  • G&G Rifle
  • Finest Quality
  • Best Value

G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle: Description

    G&G, shoot the finest Airsoft rifles and pistols on the planet. Years of development go into making the best performing and highest quality Airsoft guns you can buy.

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & rates from several stores. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good if you know this G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle is among the best selling piece on today.

Check G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5My first airsoft gun
By Kaleem
A couple weeks before writing this review my friend took me to the Hollywood Sports Paintball Park for the first time and I have to say: I am hooked on airsofting!!!! Since it was my first time and I didn't have a weapon or gear of my own, he let me use his $800 gun which is a full metal M16 with a fancy scope, laser, and shoots at the velocity of 390FPS (feet per second). Though his gun looked and shot perfectly, I wasn't comfortable playing and got tired after the second game since I'm only 5'7" and weigh about 150lbs ... okay ... perhaps these days I have been a little naughty so I probably weigh 160lbs ... sheesh! Bottom line, the M16 was too big and heavy and I became tired lugging that heavy guy around. For him its cool since he's 6'3" and looks like a MMA fighter. I yearned for something more agile and compact like myself of course ;o) Therefore, I purchased this beautiful G&G M4. Originally, I preferred the one with the longer barrel in the front, I figured it would have better aim but after testing it out on the little machine thingy that measures the velocity of the BB's I noticed that the longer barrel G&G M4 was shooting around 330 FPS where as this shorter barrel one was actually shooting at 383FPS. I was impressed with the huge difference so I went with this gun. Though this gun is is not full metal for you heavy metal lovers, in contrast it is very comfortable, light and shoots great. I even purchased a cheap laser and flash light and synchronized it with the the gun and it shoots exactly where the laser points. I've only taken it in the backyard and practiced with targets but can't wait to hit up the park again.

4G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle
By Merav
First of all, this gun is good for its price. Really accurate, fps 300+ , good size, and good service. The only thing i don't like about this gun is that it's not that good from long range, the inner barrel is pretty short so i wouldn't recommend playing with this gun outdoor. Other than that this gun is really good for indoor wars, and close range. First time i played with this gun I got so many people out. If you are looking for a CQB gun get it, if not get the longer version.

5Very Reliable
By PD
I have had multiple high end guns break on me from just a few light uses, and this made me very frustrated with airsoft. This led me to become fed up with airsoft, and I almost quit. Instead I went back to lower end guns. They weren't very good, but they worked every time. I was outgunned by my friends so I decided to go for a more reliable gun. Wow. Good job G&G. This gun is like the Tippmann 98 Custom (Very reliable paintball gun) of airsoft. Its very powerful, very high ROF, good velocity, and very upgradeable. The gun is mostly a very strong polymer, with some metal parts. The metal parts are: Almost all the internals, the dust cover,the outer and inner barrel, the mag, trigger, trigger guard, front sight, rear sight, charging handle, forward assist, bolt catch, fire selector switch, sling mounts, mag release, and buffer tube. One nice feature on this rifle is the pistol grip. Its much more comfortable than a standard m4's.

Pros:
Solid construction for the most part.
Solid FPS for both CQB and field play. (right around 350)
Excellent range and accuracy for the price.
Quad rail system
Nice pistol grip
450rd mag
Very upgradeable
Crane stock provides nice cheek rest and battery storage
Nice iron sights
G&G has some of the best internals in the market.
Over 900 RPM, about 14 RPS with a 9.6V battery
Very light

Cons:
Could have more metal
Upper receiver is a bit wobbly
Charging handle does not open the dust cover, instead you have to manually open the dust cover, and hold it down to adjust the hop up
Sometimes the stock is hard to adjust due to the battery wires folding up and making the stock stiff

Over all, the cons are trivial and are beaten out by the pros. I highly recommend this gun for any M4 lover who wants to upgrade from Crosman, Double Eagle, and other beginner airsoft brands.

See all 12 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns G&G CM16 Raider Airsoft Rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo