Best Airsoft Guns Low Price Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:30:48 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Get Best Airsoft Guns "Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle" Best Price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle? We offer quality products Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle" 8.8 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.177
  • velocity: 600.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: One year limited warranty
  • Semi-Auto CX4 Storm Replica

Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle: Description

    The Beretta Cx4 Storm air rifle is powered by an 88g CO2 capsule housed within the stock of the air gun, this exciting 30-shot semi-automatic .177 caliber carbine will provide years of shooting enjoyment. With over 200 shots from one 88g CO2 capsule, this Beretta replica airgun uses a unique belt-type 30-shot pellet magazine that makes this pellet rifle fun, fast, and accurate. Pair the Cx4 Storm air rifle with a Walther PS 22 Electronic Point Sight for a tactical look your friends will pine for. Add a Cx4 accessory rail for mounting a flashlight or universal laser. Also available as an "XT" model which includes a bipod, scope, and compensator. *(Check Air Gun Restriction List) Features: - 30-shot auto-advance belt magazine, replica of Cx4 Storm Firearm Specifications: - Caliber: 0.177 - Action: Semi-Auto (repeater) - Power: CO2 - Capacity: 30 - Barrel Length: 17.5 - Brand: Beretta - Optic Compatible Integrated Top Rail - Trigger Type: 2-stage; non-adjustable - Ammo Type: Pellet - Total Length in Inches: 30.75 - Velocity-FPS: 600

If you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you may feel good understanding that this Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle is among the best selling product on today.

Get Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5An excellent airgun! I love it!
By Anthony J. Lomenzo
Fess up, this is not the first time you've 'again' [at Amazon or anywhere else] looked at the Beretta CX-4 Storm, yes? Yes. But that price ... . Yeah, I know, but a series of circumstances occurred which I won't bore you with where I now have one added to my airgun collection and I love it. I absolutely love it!

The first nice surprise is that it comes packaged in its own hard-shell case and the 'feel' and weight of this 88 gram CO2 powered .177 caliber airgun makes you think you're holding the real McCoy 'bullet' firing CX-4 in your hands! It's got a 30 .177 caliber pellet belt-fed magazine and I recommend two things right off the bat -- get a 2nd "back-up" magazine not just to save time loading 30 .177 pellets but, bottom line, the airgun is useless without the magazine should anything happen to the one that comes with it ==and== and in addition to indoor/outdoor target shooting, if you are considering any 'close range' [and by that I mean 15 feet or less!] small game hunting or varmint control because this airgun has a rather decent FPS [** Feet Per Second] rating, go with low grain high velocity PBA [** Performance Ballistics Alloy] .177 pellets which only enhances FPS considerations on any airgun.

Note this too: I didn't get the bells and whistles 'tactical' version because I already had most of extra goodies in stock [scopes, bipods, compensator, et al] but note this as well and a CAUTION when it comes to the accessory under the barrel "tri-rail" mount -- there is GREAT confusion out there on the tri-rail under the barrel screw-in [4 screws] accessory mount where there is the one for the 'real' CX-4 [about $65] and then there is one for the CX-4 .177 pellet firing "airgun" [about $30] version [this model] ==but== because there is also a $39.95 "Airsoft" plastic firing plastic BB firing version of the CX-4, some sellers have 'erroneously' labeled the correct tri-rail as "Airsoft" but this is incorrect! It should read "Airgun" and can be confusing since the cheap toy 'Airsoft' and plastic BB firing CX-4 already has a built-in tri-rail so don't get confused if you see the tri-rail gizmo marked "Airsoft" because it should have said "Airgun" and some vendors only did that to distinguish the accessory from the more expensive tri-rail gizmo accessory used on the 'real' CX-4 with the tri-rail [looks identical except the airgun version has smaller screws and will NOT properly fit the 'real' CX-4 firearm!] for the CX-4 airgun. But even here, and alas, there is a second problem! The 4 tri-rail accessory mounting screws which [depending where you get it] may 'not' fit the .177 pellet firing CX-4 as they are too thick! See the reviews by other users on some of these CX-4 tri-rail under the barrel mounted accessories where the tri-rail piece itself and the mounting brackets fit fine on either the real or airgun CX-4 version ==but== I'm hearing that the accompanying 4 mounting screws will 'not' fit into the .177 pellet firing airgun version! Watch out for that one!

That said, I find it accurate even with its built-in front/rear manual sights although I already had a dot-scope for it, the raised [to clear the front sight] Walther PS22 dot scope where I also caught a sale price. It's a solid airgun and thus far it's been jam free. If I opt to use it [versus my various .22 and .25 caliber airguns] at close range [** operative words: "close range"], especially against small but notoriously property damaging 'red' squirrels [NOT protected under at least NY DEC [** Department of Environmental Control] regs as 'are', BTW, and this is a revelation to some folks when they read or hear it, the in fact DEC protected [in NY] gray, black, fox and flying squirrels where various states [** including NY] require a small game license + the 10 hour hunter safety course to get the license + a short 6 month "squirrel season" 'and' only a 4 month "squirrel season" in the 5 boroughs of NYC and Long Island [and not to forget various area airgun itself restrictions! NOW you know why various airgun vendors list the zip codes that they can not legally ship an airgun!] and a daily bag limit [6 squirrels max] ==EXCEPT== where any DEC protected squirrel engages in home property damage and you can 'prove' it to a DEC officer! The fines can be hefty!] then I use PBA light grain Gamo Raptors. Over 15' , I use one of my various break-barrel airgun rifles although by preference even on my .22 and .25 caliber airguns, I still prefer PBA pellets for a quick and humane dispatch of nuisance varmints which are quite common up here [Adirondack mountain area of upstate NY] and I'm in a very rural area ... and by choice ... but that's another story entirely.

I'm very pleased with the Beretta CX-4 Storm and I even liked and bought the Beretta "PX-4" CO2 air pistol too and which also has a decent FPS rating and great looks! Look around for sales and especially 'bulk' buying of 88 gram CO2 cylinders. While I'll be using the Beretta CX-4 mostly for mechanical arcade 'paper' targets, all seasons both indoor in my basement "range" complete with chrony and other airgun hobby related goodies, and outside target shooting in good weather, the Beretta CX-4 can dispatch very small game with PBA pellets and a relatively 'fresh' CO2 cylinder [** some folks erroneously believe that a CO2 cylinder will perform consistently until the very end or near-end of the cylinder but that is not true [as any accurate "chrony" will duly verify!] because the FPS power starts to go decidedly downward as the cylinder is used and in some cases when it drops below 50% of CO2 capacity, the FPS drop-off [FPS wise] on some cylinders [the very popular 12 gram and the 'Big Momma' 88 gram] can be dramatic in FPS decay rates but keep in mind that in 'that' area, pest control, the by-words are "close range only" [with a fresh CO2 cylinder and PBA pellets] and 'other' than that, it's essentially a paper target/can plinking airgun but an absolute joy to shoot. Umarex has an airgun winner with this one and based on the Beretta real McCoy CX-4 and except for close-up observation remains almost indistinguishable from the real thing! It's well made and performs very well.

Doc Tony

5Plinkers Delight
By mikeydoodle
Happiness is a warm gun, this baby is a real snuggler, I love to hold it and rub all over it. Makes me want to move out of California so I can get the 9mm version.
I have only fired 90 rounds out of it, so far no jams or problems at all. Range and accuracy is the best I have ever had from an air rifle.(all my others were under $100)
It comes with a nice case, which I didnt realize until it arrived.
Go ahead and order extra magazines with purchase so you dont have to wait, like I did.
Only complaint I have is that the strap mounts are fake. I could use a strap.

5Just plain awesome
By Greg
I would highly recommend this item, as it has brought me nothing short of joy and amazement. Rapid fire feature is what I like most about this gun. The weight balance is nice as well and it hasn't jammed once since I bought it 3 months ago.

See all 6 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Beretta CX 4 Storm air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo