# Best Airsoft Guns Buy Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun On Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 3:44:45 AM7/6/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Best Airsoft Guns "Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun" Cheap for you

Are You Finding For Best Airsoft Guns "Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun? We offer quality products Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun" 7.9 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 6mm
  • velocity: 350.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty
  • Electric airsoft gun

Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun: Description

    The STAG-15 series from ECHO 1 more accurately represents the modern AR type rifle with updated matte black finished receivers which replaced the grey receivers of the older AR rifles. Each receiver is engraved with fully licensed trademarks from STAG ARMS which dramatically heightens the rifles realistic appearance. STAG ARMS manufacturers the real 5.56mm cal. rifle and is one of the largest manufacturers of AR type rifles in the United States today. Internally these rifles have the same full metal V2 gearbox as the previously released Version 3 rifles which all come standard with an upgraded spring, steel gears, metal spring guide and metal bushings for reliable performance.... Features: - Adjustable Rear Sight - Adjustable Hop-Up - Handguard Battery Compartment - Counter-Clockwise Threaded Outer Barrel (14mm) Metal parts include: Flash hider, barrel, front sight, front sling mount, delta ring, carry handle clamp, dust cover, rear sight, charging handle, magazine, mag release, bolt release, selector switch, trigger guard, rear sling mount and butt plate. Comes with: 8.4v 1500 mah battery pack, 300 mah trickle charger and cleaning rod. Battery charge time: 5 hours... Operation: Electric Fire mode(s): Semi / Full Auto Effective range: 150 feet Rate of fire: 800 RPM Ammo type: High Polished .2g to .25g Hop Up: Adjustable Weight: 6.5 lbs Magazine capacity: 300 rds Length: 39.5 inches Battery: Large Type 8.4v Orange muzzle...

When you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the buyer reviews & costs from several shops. You will be glad to see how convenient this item might be, and you may feel good if you know this Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Good Gun, Careful with RMA!
By J. Richmond
The gun is accurate and dependable. It is all made with quality, apparently by someone who plays airsoft.
Mine came with problems that required fixing. This is where you had better be careful! I had to pull teeth with many hours on the phone and email to drag Echo1USA into warranting the product. After over three weeks, I finally have a working gun. They said they were unusually busy, but I'd still urge caution, as I was unsure the entire time if I was going to get a working gun for my money.

The gun gets five stars; the company gets three; that averages to four stars.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun .
Best Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Echo 1 Stag Arms STAG 15 Airsoft Rifle airsoft gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo