# Best Airsoft Guns Reviews Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:04:14 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG" best product for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG? We offer quality products Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG" 8.8 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG Detail & Feature

  • 1:1-scale airsoft electric gun
  • Foldable stock for cqb
  • Comes with adjustable hop up
  • Shoots with a velocity of 350-fps
  • This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes

Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG: Description

    Jing Gong has done it again with a high quality airsoft electric gun. You’ll dominate the play field with this solid and accurate AEG. This is one of the most popular airsoft guns on the market. Once you load up and start shooting you'll see why! Mil Specs: Heavy Grade ABS Body Metal Type 3 Gearbox, 7mm bearing version Adjustable Hop-up Side Fold Stock For CQB Working Charging Handle Stackable Hi-Cap Magazine Lower front metal rail 350 FPS, accurate up to 120 feet 8.4v - 1100mah Battery and Charger 400 Rounds Hicap Magazine Built in RIS System Compatible With CA and TM parts Package Includes: AEG, Hi-Cap Magazine, Clearing Rod, Battery, Charger, and Starter BB pack.

When you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & prices from several retailers. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good realizing that this Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5my review: part 1
By alex
well first off i would like to say that so far overall, this gun is kick @$$. now let's move on.

i have yet to use this gun in any wars, mostly because no one has ammo. but then i got some .2 grams (this gun kills with those, highly recommend .20 grams) yesterday and harassed some cans with it. poor cans. this gun tore them up. 50 shots and i had to get a new can because that one was pretty much ripped to shreds. it hurts like crazy too. had my dad shoot me from about 100 feet away and it hurt like a bit**.

its also extremely heavy. you can pull back the cocking mechanism
(cant remember what it's called) and it opens the ejection port. inside the ejection port you will find the hop up system.

pros.
great fps
hurts at long distance
heavy
very durable
realistic

cons.
hard to open battery compartment the first time (no big deal)
doesnt come with sling
you dont have it yet

5CQB/ Night BEAST!, Average woods
By Tina M. Bishop
I have had this gun for about 2 months before i did this review to make sure its empressions lasted past the first week. This gun simply is amazing for what it is really made for. The FPS(about 370) is great and causes great welts, bruisings, and pain with the ROF. The ROF is alright, the design is great, and good accuracy make it a great gun for CQB and night wars. Of course were i live, woodland wars are easiest and here is were the JG G36c is an average gun for its price. It performs as well as a friends Aftermath Kracken AK-47, and easily beats some others under $100 M4's. Of course compared to another friends CA M15A4, it is trumped. .25 bbs in this gun do help it greatly and helps it compete with the higher end/ longer barreled guns. It also weighs around 8 pounds, mostly good textured abs plastic, and has a good feel. I'd suggest a nive vertical grip to help with close quarters and quick aiming (red dot is also a nice ad on if you can get one). The one major downfall to know about this gun is that you NEED to clean it a bit when you first get it. This is due to all the junky grease that is forced in your barrel when you shoot the first months. I couldn't figure out why my gun wasn't firing on semi worth a crap and eventually had the idea of cleaning it which fixed all those problems(I hadn't shot it much, so I thought it was a serious issue). That's about all i have to say about this pretty beastly gun, besides maybe to get a high cap and BE mags aren't compatable(no matter how much you drill to make the hole bigger, it justn't isn't meant to be):
ROF: 4/5 (average)
Range: 4/5 (average for price range)
FPS/PAIN!: 5/5 (about 370, and hurts like a "dog")
MAG: 5/5 (feeds good and holds a bit, but you'll want another)
Handling/Feel: 5/5 (great gun to hold in your hands, pulls up great) Altogether, I reccomend this gun to kids who are 13+ and can take care of it.

5Very Very Nice
By Dadstud42
The JG G36c is one awesome weapon. The FPS and ROF are just want you want when fighting in a skirmish. I can dominate the playing field with this baby. Make no bones about it, this is a high quality weapon. It is made extremely well on the outside of ABS plastic and the important parts are made of metal. This gun sounds and looks great too. I get many compliments about this gun and I have had many people mention they wish they had ordered this thing. It is the type of gun once you get it into your hands, you do not want to put it down. It just has that right feel to it. Both the front and rear sights are made out of metal and work just great. I will however be purchasing a tactical scope for that Call Of Duty feel. I will be unstoppable with this.

See all 190 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG .
Best Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Jing Gong G608 Airsoft Electric Gun K36c AEG On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo