# Best Airsoft Guns Review Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS Comparison

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:07:27 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Price Best Airsoft Guns "Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS" Best Price for you

Are You Finding For Best Airsoft Guns "Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS? We offer quality products Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS" 9.7 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.177
  • velocity: 750.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: One year limited warranty
  • 4x32 Scope & Mount, Single-Shot

Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS: Description

    Umarex Fusion CO2 rifle Uses two (2) 12-gram CO2 cartridges Bolt-action Single-shot Rifled steel barrel with SilencAIR integral noise dampener 3-lb. trigger-pull 11mm dovetail grooves (no open sights) Automatic safety Ambidextrous synthetic stock 14.25 length of pull Rubber recoil pad Grip with finger grooves 5.71 lbs. (scope will add another 1.50-2.00 lbs. weight) Includes 4x32 scope (duplex reticle, 35 yds. parallax setting) and mount (scope is not mounted) The receiver of the Umarex Fusion is somewhat rounded (more so than most other airguns) and may not accommodate some mountable accessories that usually work on 11mm dovetails.... 750 fps w/alloy pellets, 700 fps w/lead pellets...

In case you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you ought to to check the purchaser reviews & price ranges from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good knowing that this Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Good for the price
By Johnboy
OK O...here is the scoop.

Umarex Fusion .177 CO2 powered air rifle. Comes with a crappy scope but it is functional; if you want to do bench rest, long range target shooting you will need to upgrade to a better scope.

Out of the box, rifle looks nice and has a comfortable weight. In ten min. flat the scope was mounted and I had the two 12 gram CO2 canisters installed. It took about 25 bench rest shots to get the scope zeroed at 20yards. Then, was able to put 2 of 3 shots into a 1/2 inch bull...this was on a windy day too.

I was then able to hit target with very good accuracy from a standing position. Trigger has a rather long but fairly smooth pull. I shot perhaps 30 rounds total without running out of CO2. I put the rifle away still shooting.

The thing is quiet. The noise of the pellet impacting the target is easily as loud as the rifle. It sounds exactly like what the "hit man's" silenced pistol sounds like in the Hollywood movies...kind of a phooommmp. If you heard it in the distance, you would not recognize it as a air rifle...it is impressive. It is about a third quieter than my Benjamin pump with four pumps.

In summary, nice CO2 rifle with a cheap but functional scope that affords good to very good accuracy and lots of shots on target per CO2 fill. With my big sausage fingers I did fumble a bit loading those tiny .177 pellets into the loading ramp. I am sure they sell some sort of loader device that makes it easy.

5Love this rifle!
By tafishman
I bought this air rifle to shoot in my backyard at 10 meter NRA targets. I don't have a lot of money to spend on expensive target rifles and so the Umarex Fusion really fit the bill. The Fusion is extremely quiet, you only hear a "pop", and when utilizing a silent pellet trap lined by Duct Seal, you produce a very neighbor friendly combination. I found that wadcutter pellets work the best with my Fusion. I use Crosman Match, but even Crosman Premiums give nice groups at 10 meters as well as 50 feet. I recently shot with RWS Meisterkugeln Professional wadcutters and got my best groups of all. The stock is very comfortable (I could use a little more length for my build) and there is no recoil to speak of. The CO2 valve system takes some time to get used to, but I have no issues with it. I found a bulk fill CO2 system add-on kit that fits the Fusion available through Archer Airguns that I am looking into, but for now the double 12 gram CO2 cartridges work just fine and are inexpensive when purchased in bulk. The stock Umarex scope included with the Fusion is a very nice "get you started" scope, but I upgraded to a 3-9x40 Leapers with a red/green lighted Mil-Dot reticle and the combination is fantastic. The upgraded scope also gives me more clearance for loading my pellets into the breech. So, if you're looking for a accurate and very quiet .177, with no recoil and neighbor friendly, for the price you can't beat the Umarex Fusion.

5Umarex Fusion
By Edward A Harmon
I've been shooting for about 40 years and I was sceptical after reading some reviews. I chalked most bad reviews up to inexperience or lack of reading instructions. When I recieved the air gun I READ the instructions. It took about 10 minutes to mount the scope. I had no issues with the co2 cartridges. The gun worked great. It took me about 8 shots to get the scope zeroed in at 30 yards. It drives tacks. Shoots groups about the size of a 1/2 dollar. I could only expect it to get better with tweaking. The gun is very quiet compared to my Gamo Bone Collector. I bought the heaveypellets that also aid in noise reduction. I got about 40 shots out of the co2 cans before I noticed the shots dropping on target. Still got around 20 more shots that were just an inch or two low at 30 yards. If your looking for a quiet accurate pest controller this is what your looking for. As with any mechanical device it requires maintenance to keep it running smooth. Keep it oiled as per instructions and I would recommend not leaving it loaded between uses. Also don't leave charged co2 canisters in the gun for long periods of time. It only stands to reason, that this will wear out the o rings much faster. I have servral hundred shots through this rifle and have not had any issues. i also bought cleaning pellets to aid in the cleaning of the barrel. They keep the barrel cleaner between cleanings. Keep in mind the heavier the pellet the quieter the rifle will be but you also sacrifice speed. I use 12 gram pellets. The scope thats provided with the rifle is bottom shelf but is more than adeaquate for shooting 30 or 40 yards. Nice product for the price. I would buy again.

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS .
Best Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Umarex 2251306 Fusion Combo 750FPS On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo