Best Airsoft Guns Shop For Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle Low Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 10:55:24 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Want to Buy Best Airsoft Guns "Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle" Great price for you

Are You Searching For Best Airsoft Guns "Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle? We offer quality products Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle" 8.9 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle Detail & Feature

  • .177 Caliber
  • 1300 FPS with PBA Platinum
  • 3-9X40WR Gamo Scope
  • All-weather tactical thumbhole stock
  • Whisper ND52 Technology

Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle: Description

The Silent Stalker Whisper is the terrific combination:"The Quiet Gun" utilizing the patented Whisper ND52 Noise Reducing technology combined with the new IGT
When you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you need to to check the buyer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item could be, and you will feel good if you know this Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle is just about the best selling piece on today.

Get Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Truly Awesome Gun
By R. Ashe
I already have the Gamo .177 Whisper but I kept having problems with needing repeat shots to drop my targets, so I started looking into Gamo's .22 cal Whisper rifles. The Silent Cat seemed to have a lot of bad reviews so I waited a few years. Along came the Silent Stalker Whisper IGT .22 and I decided to try it.

I will never know if the first one I received was defective. Using two different scopes it shot all over the board and out of the box shot almost 7" too far to the left at 5yds. I had to crank on the windage knob so much that it got to the point to where it wouldnt' turn anymore, so I sent back the gun and Amazon's customer service was great.

The replacement showed up and I was still disappointed. At 5yds I was shooting 3" groupings, totally unacceptable. A little research online told me I needed to try changing the ammo, and possibly the scope, so I did both. I went from Crossman ammo to "H&N Field Target Trophy .22 Cal, 14.66 Grains" ammo, and I ditched the Rws 4X12X50C scope (horrible scope by the way) that I had bought for it and went with the Leapers 5th Gen 3-9x40 AO Mil-Dot Rifle Scope.

The difference was incredible, I am making shots that I didn't think were possible with a pellet gun, I managed to shoot the stalk of a small plant in half at close to 30 yards. One of the shots I made was near dusk directly facing the sun, 15yds away and another 10yds up, nothing but maybe a dime sized part of the silhouette of my target showing through the trees and branches; dropped it with a single shot. One of my hobbies now is shooting from 10yds away through a chainlink fence to targets 15yrds away on the other side.

This gun is actually quieter than my .177 cal Gamo Whisper. One of the reasons I took so long to try the .22 cal was because I thought it would be louder. I shoot in an urban setting and need to stay off of my neighbor's radar. The IGT feature makes a huge difference in sound, no more loud twang after you pull the trigger, there's also a more predictable kick than with spring compression. A kind of cool side effect of the power of this gun is that the pellets leave the barrel so fast that the barrel smokes as you insert the next pellet.

At first I thought the stock was a bit weird but after using it for a few days, the grip is a huge improvement over my Gamo Whisper. Also I never noticed how bad the trigger action was on my Gamo Whisper until I used this gun. The two stage trigger greatly improves your accuracy. Some of the reviews complained because the trigger is plastic. Personally I think it feels a lot better than my Gamo Whisper's metal trigger and could care less what it is made of as long as it doesn't break. If you are pulling the trigger so hard that you break it, you probably have bigger problems.

The stock scope with the right ammo is decent, unless you want the AO feature of a scope like the Leapers has, the stock scope worked fine for me out to about 15yrds. But to get consistent results out to 100yds you will need a better scope and if you are anything like me, once you have an AO scope you will never go back to a FO.

I used to think my Gamo Whisper .177 was perfection, but Gamo proved me dead wrong with their Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT.

5Thoughts from a former match shooter - overall an excellent gun!
By J Han
I have been shooting all my life, having shot 200,400,& 600 yard NRA matches. This review is intended to offer a slightly different perspective. While I have owned CO2 pellet guns, this was my first high powered pellet gun. The gun arrived in a brown box. The outside box was a non-descript over-pack of the original box. This was completely adequate shipping protection for this style of gun. No issues whatsoever. I shot the gun with open sights a couple times and it was apparent that the open sights needed minor adjustment. The following day, I went ahead and mounted the scope...a very straightforward process. Only one issue was that my bore-sight device that I use to set up all scopes would not work on this gun as the silencer bore diameter is larger than .22 caliber rifle bore. Without being able to first bore-sight the gun, I went ahead and did it the old fashioned way.... by shooting-in the gun from a bench rest. As far as the feel of the gun, I am not a big fan of thumb hole stocks. My hands are large and the thumb hole does not align well with my hand. On the other hand, the stock feels too thick if I try to grip around the thumb hole....no big deal either way though. The scope mount seems appropriate in height and the rifle was overall very comfortable to shoot. The first shot at 25 yards was 3 inches high and 3 inches to the right of the bulls-eye. The sound of the shot was very quiet. I adjusted the scope down and to the left 5 click. The second shot had improved to 2 inches right of center however the height above center had grown to 5 inches. The second shot was louder than the first and similar to a .22 rifle...the neighbors dogs were now barking! I again adjusted the scope down 5 more clicks and to the left 5 more clicks. The third shot was perfectly aligned over the bulls-eye, but was still high at 5 inches. Even considering the possibility of "operator error" it appears that the gun seemed to be gaining power and the pattern was climbing the more it was shot! A few more clicks down pulled the pattern down. The gun shot dead on consistently. In summary this is a very powerful .22 pellet gun. There is a noticeable sonic crack that could be a noise problem depending on how close the neighbors are. The other thing to consider is that the gun shoots a little differently from the first shot to the second or third if not shot recently. When compared to a CO2 gun where the first shot can be the strongest, this gun gets more powerful, more accurate, and louder. If you are grabbing this gun after a couple days or a week in the closet to go after a squirrel, it may shoot a little low on the first shot, but is still very deadly. However, the second shot will be within an inch of what it can do on the third and subsequent shots. When I shoot the gun now, I first fire the gun (unloaded) into a trash can one time to get things going. It then shoots really consistently. Note..Gamo discourages dry firing although they state "a handful of times is OK". The best method would be to fire a pellet into a box designed for test firing. This gun is very powerful and must be treated like a real .22 rifle. Having said that nothing beats using this gun often and not let it languish in the closet. Overall, I am very happy with the gun.

4Gamo Silent Stalker IGT 0.22
By DG
I went through about 12 different pellet types to narrow down the best. By far, the H&N FTT are the most accurate with the flattest trajectory. Tied for second, is the Crosman Premier (Box only), the JSB Exact Jumbo HEAVY, and the Predator Polymag. With the H&N FTT, I have been able to get dime sized groups at 30 yards. The scope I received was defective. Gamo took the return for a new one, but I bought a Leapers 3-9x40 AO scope from Amazon for $65 and it is miles ahead of the stock Gamo. Even if the first one was not defective, I did not care for the non-AO. Image focus was not good over large range. The defect was that the scope's POA was 48 minutes out, and required that I shim the front of the scope. The new Leapers dropped right in, and no shimming needed. It was all dime groups at 30 yds with H&N at that point. The scope rail stop hole seems to get beat up pretty good, so I am thinking about a replacement on the scope mount also. Be sure to check that ALL stop screws, and all others for that matter, are nice and tight before use. This gun is a mount-muncher. I'm really happy with the gun now, with the new scope, and having found the right pellets. Next, is an upgrade on the trigger, using the GRT-4G from CharlieDaTuna. Very accurate gun. Does require some getting used to a proper hold technique (artillery hold)
Let's be honest, the advertised 975 fps, for the 0.22, is a little over estimated. Recent review, including my finding with the 14.8 gr H&N is that muzzle velocity is more typically around 670 fps. But don't worry about that so much, because it is still very accurate and 670 fps on a 14.8 H&N still gives you 11.5 ft-lbs of stopping energy at 30 yards. Plenty for varmints.

See all 141 customer reviews...

Best Buy Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle .
Best PriceGamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle .
Discount Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle
Cheap Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle .
Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle Reviews.
Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle for Sale.
Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle Price.
Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT Air Rifle air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo