#1 Best Airsoft Guns Purchase Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle Review

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:23:21 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Best Airsoft Guns "Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle" Good price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Airsoft Guns "Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle" ?.

You are looking for Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle? We offer quality products Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle" 8.9 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.25
  • velocity: 970.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: 1-year Limited Warranty
  • 10rd Mag, Pump, Ambi Synthetic Stock

Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle: Description

    Take medium-size game with .25 caliber...

For those who have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & price ranges from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good if you know this Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle is just about the best selling piece on today.

Get Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Amazing power!
By M. Griffin
First off, this is my first PCP. I have Hatsan springers (sniper 125 in .25 @ 790 fps) and love em. Although I know Hatsan is quite good about getting the advertised FPS, I did not expect this gun to do the damage that it did. JSP Diablo Kings .25 ripped a 1.25 diameter hole in the back of 3/4" plywood @ 20 feet and embedded deep into the wall behind it. Awesome power! My Hatsan 125 springer with the same pellets doesn't quite make it all the way through. Which means this gun must be getting the advertised power (no chrony). This thing may bring down coyotes no problem. I'm guessing I'm getting over 50 fpe according to the online calculators with that pellet grain.

The gun feels great and feels fairly light (compared to my 125 springer). When I first took it out of the box, the stock looked a little wahsed out, like a sun wash, faded towards the back. Since it was synthetic stock, I was expecting an even color. I'm hoping some nice care will clean her up nice. The pump action is a little tricky and sometimes doesn't work right. However, I've already read some reviews that mention this problem to people who haven't shot them before (which i haven't) and they mention their problems went away after a while and learning the technique. So I will heed this advice and not factor that in right now. So if you are new to PCP and Pump Action, forecast some extra time to get the hang of the pump action. The pump action not only indexes the magazine but engages the safety for each shot.

Why not 5 stars? Aside from the finish issue above, I am not a fan of the safety placement. This gun has a thumbhole stock which feels great. But you cant reach the safety from that position. You must release your grip to release the safety. When I shoot, I normally release the safety just before I shoot, after getting a good bead on my prey. The last thing I would want to do is release my grip once I've lined up, so now Ill have to test a new strategy in the field.

Overall, I think the long barrel version of this is worth the extra money. Ill take the extra 100fps anyday.

WARNING ABOUT PELLETS: This gun will not take Pointed pellets (polymag predators) seated correctly. See the pic I added. they will seat however if you push the tips back in so as to unseat it towards the back - THEY WILL FIRE, but I don't know what this will do to accuracy or FPS since there is now a gap. Since my favorites are the JSB Diablo Exacts - I don't really mind this but that's just me.

UPDATE: After some testing with the Polymags (pointed pellets) will shoot just fine in this gun, the pump action slides a bolt forward that ends up pushing the pellet all the way forward into the gun. So the recessed position shouldn't matter. You wouldnt be able to shoot anything longer though.

5WHAT A FIND
By bryan peer
This is one of the best pcp rifles i have ever seen and used. The way it is built is amazing, it has true glow sights which are adjustable ,which is normal but, the front is adjustable as well. It has both 11mm and weaver mountable reciever so that it makes it super easy for scope mounts. I got mine in 22 cal and it seems to handle the larger pellets ,which i tend to use more than lighter ones. It is supremely accurate, i have enjoyed it since i got it , easy to refill, comes with a spare magazine and tools that you will need. The synthetic stock is an excellent fit, the adjusable trigger is superb. Although i haven't chronyed it yet seems to me its a hard hitter as far i can tell , and i have other pcp rifles, but even though they are of larger calibers. I do mean for this caliber it is a hard hitter cause of what believe is the percieved velocty. People should get this rifle this company make other brands such as Webley Scott rifles and i believe also some other brand pcps as well just compare them with this rifle. To me that means that they make quality and means trust worthy in the rifles they make. I believe you can spend more but why? You could do well in buying this rifle it its amazing.

5Just placed my order after over a year of deciding and research
By Stump Dog
VERY excited! I used to have an air gun when I was teen. I hav'nt shot anything since I was a Gunner's Mate in the Navy. 45 Colt, M-14, M-20, 50-cal, etc. I saw a guy on Utube using the pump action without having to disengage the safety after every shot. that's what finally sold me on this gun. That, and the fact that even God couldn't get me a .25 Cal Hatsan Sniper in Camo, lol. I just read the review above me, you're saying safety after every shot? I already have someone to hold my hand.... lol. I may have to drop this a star later.

*UPDATE* 4 May 2014
Wow, this thing is beautiful. And no problems with discoloration in the stock. I "knew" I was going to love it, so I ordered a couple thousand pellets in assorted flavors. I got the air stripper and a BTC Tactical 2.5-10x40 Rifle Scope with Illuminated Range Finder Reticle and Built-In Red or Green Laser Sight Reflex Picatinny Mount. I'm also building an air tank and hardware out of an SCBA carbon fiber 45 min. tank with 6 years left, from: Dalmatian Fire Equipment, Inc; and lots of 5 - 6,000 psi stainless steel. I hav'nt had a chance to shoot it yet, so I still don't know if the safety having to be reset after every shot is going to be an issue.

*UPDATE* 4 June 2014
This gun was worth every penny! The 22mm air gun mounts did pose a few problems that I ironed-out (see my review: AccuShot 30MM Compact IE Scope with Glass Reticle).
I had to build a custom Picatinny rail mount for my scope & laser. But I finally shot it last week. Getting used to the pump action while it sat in my gun rest was a challenge. The first shot punched out three 25 caliber pellets and buried them into the duct seal in an arced pattern of less than one inch horizontal at 10 yards, less than two inches from bulls eye! Supposedly it has some safety mechanism to prevent more than one pellet in the chamber at the same time, but I managed to get 3, lol! Hatsan says you can hunt medium game with this rifle and I BELIEVE it!

See all 3 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Hatsan AT44PA Long Air Rifle air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo