# Best Airsoft Guns Cheap Discount Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:02:56 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Review Best Airsoft Guns "Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle" Good price for you

Want to Buy Best Airsoft Guns "Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle? We offer quality products Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle" 7.8 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle Detail & Feature

  • 1400 FPS (with Platinum PBA)
  • SAT 2-stage adjustable trigger
  • SWA recoil pad with 74% absorption
  • All-weather black synthetic stock
  • GAMO standard reticle

Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle: Description

    The Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels is a spring piston break Barrel action air rifle with a velocity of 1,400 FPS. This air rifle comes with an SAT 2-Stage adjustable trigger and SWA recoil pads with 74% absorption. The stock is made of all-weather black stock synthetic Twin Cheek Pads for ambidextrous shooting. MECHANISM -Velocity: 1400 feet per second (fps) with PBA -Single Shot -Break Barrel: Single Cocking System -Automatic Cocking Safety system -Manual trigger safety -Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Steel -Trigger: SAT Second Stage adjustable STOCK -Stock: Tough All Weather black stock synthetic -Cheekpiece: Twin cheek pads (comfortable for ambidextrous shooting) OPTICS -Scope: 4x32 Air Rifle Scope SPECIFICATIONS -Weight: 6.1 lbs. -Length: 45'' -Caliber:.177 -Trigger Pull: 3.74 lbs. -Cocking Effort: 30 lbs. -Barrel Length: 18 in.

Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the buyer reviews & rates from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good knowing that this Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle is among the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5please read this!
By NewAmericanWoodsman on youtube
Hello There,

Please read this full review thanks!

Ok so first things first.

THE BAD:
This thing is freaking loud. Really Loud. The best way I can describe the noise level it is slightly quieter the a 22 cb but way louder the a Crossman 760 pumped max out. For those that know what a pump Benjamin Sheridan sounds like with 10 pumps it is a sharper version of that. I have roughly 250 rds through it and it has quieted down just a tad. I'm sure it will continue to drop slightly more with use.

The Good ! ! ! !

Freaking ACCURATE!
It is an absolute tack driver. @ 25 yrds you can put 5 rds on a dime. No joke.

Powerful!
Really really powerful. I don't hesitate to think that you could consistently bring down coyotes and anything smaller down the line cleanly and effectively.

Very Little Shock.
At first I thought that it had tremendous hand shock but after I got used to how loud it was I realized that the "Shock" was just me. It shoots smooth.

Trigger.
I like the trigger. It is adjustable and has enough wiggle room you can tweek it to perfection.

Shock Pad on the butt,

ehhhhhh I think it does something. pretty sure it does, well maybe not but it looks cool and it is comfortable on the shoulder.

The traction pattern on the stock and fore grip are great! Feels Great and it's very grippy.

The Scope,
It's Ok, not bad not great but definitely ok for average use.

Ammo,
I have many air rifles and most prefer a specific brand and style of pellet. This however was producing very close shooting groups with about 5 different types of ammo. You will not have dime size groups though it does broaden to roughly the size of a quarter----ish.

I think that is about all the really important info. Thanks for reading.

IF SOUND IS NOT AN ISSUE, BUY ONE ! :)

5WHAT A PELLET RIFLE
By bryan peer
This is an awesome machine. I couldnt believe it when I opened the box,I pulled out a well made, solid built rifle. The stock is a comforable durable polymore stock. The fit and finish is superb , where everything is fit together perfectly. The accuracy is unreal,it can compare to my Webley Valuemaxes. The scope while not powerful,serves this rifle veryy well,but i would, and am going with a larger powered scope. The trigger out of the box was great for my taste, I am not gonna change it. Even though this rifle has been endorsed by Shawn Michels, i bought this item because of Gamo's quality and I wanted a pellet rifle with this high velocity in both pba and lead pellets,and it does that. It is loud but, i don't really care becauuse , I'm in the country so, if loudness is not an issue, GET THIS RIFLE!!!! Bryan Peer 07/24/2013

4Very powerful
By Mike W
The gun is very strong. You really are going to have to pull hard to load the "Break-Barrel". The power is just great. The only reason that this didn't get 5 starts was the sight. It's just ok, it isn't especially easy to get sighted in, and didn't come "out of the box" anywhere near properly sighted.

See all 14 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Gamo MRA Showstopper Shawn Michaels 1400 FPS Air Rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo