@ Best Airsoft Guns Discount Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle Review

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:20:56 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Online Purchase Best Airsoft Guns "Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle" Deals for you

Want to Buy Best Airsoft Guns "Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle" ?.

You are finding for Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle? We offer quality products Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle" 8.8 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 0.177
  • velocity: 1000.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
  • Includes 3-9x40 Scope

Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle: Description

    The RWS 34 Meisterschütze Pro (Master Shooter, pronounced "my-stir-shoots") is built from the same reliable RWS air gun as the Model 34 rifle. It operates from the same proven break barrel system but is professionally finished with a straight hardwood stock made for both right- and left-hand shooters. The 34 Meisterschütze Pro Compact also has an ambidextrous automatic safety, rifled barrel and two-stage adjustable trigger. This RWS 34 is time-proven power with a sleek design. The 34 Pro's receiver and barrel have a matte black finish that provides a rich look. At the front of this 34 Pro rifle is a large muzzlebrake that adds heft and a gripping point for cocking the spring piston. To top off this German made air rifle is an included airgun scope and 1-piece mount. This air rifle scope is a 3-9x40 air gun scope with an adjustable objective. Whether you already own an RWS or this will be your first, you won't be disappointed in the fine German rifle craftsmanship and sleek look. *(Check Air Gun Restriction List) - Optic Compatible: 11 mm groove - Safety Type: Automatic - Length of Pull: 14 - Recoil Pad Type: Rubber - Solid - Barrel Type: Rifled - Barrel Finish: Black Matte - Cocking Effort in lbs.: 33 - Trigger Type: 2-Stage; adjustable - Trigger Pull in lbs.: 3.3 - Energy in Joules: 15.5 - Ammo Type: Pellet - Velocity- FPS: 1000 - Ambidextrous

Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you should to check the client reviews & rates from several stores. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item may be, and you may feel good understanding that this Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle is one of the best selling item on today.

Check Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5You definitely wont regret this gun for years to come
By Gaines K.
I did a fair bit of research before buying this rifle and passed up a number of less expensive options because of the overall quality. This is definitely a rifle you can hand down to your children if it's well maintained. It has a tremendous amount of power and was able to send a .177 caliber pellet through multiple layers of sheet rock. I was prepared to upgrade the scope, but found 3-9x40 was more than sufficient for my current skill level.

This is not a BB gun and you'll need to try different ammunition. I've posted a full review of the brands I've tried along with ballistic test shots at [...] Below are brief summaries of the results:

The Ultimate Airgun Pellet Assortment
Out of the five types of pellets included in The Ultimate Airgun Pellet Assortment (2135900), the Meisterkugeln, Superdome and Hobby gave admirable results. I plan a follow-up test to confirm the results, but at this point I'm staying away from the Superpoint and Super-H-Point pellets.

RWS Meisterkugeln
8.2 grain wadcutter - "the benchmark for target accuracy around the airgunning world"
After this test I adjusted the scope two clicks (.5"@100yds) left, meaning the Meisterkugeln shots should have been slightly more centered putting the adjusted score on par with the next two tests.

RWS Superdome
8.3 grain bulldog - "a roundhead pellet ideal for silhouettes, field targets and general shooting"
This is great grouping, but all but one came in high leading me to believe this pellet might give a higher velocity and fall of less during flight. I plan on more tests of the Superdome after zeroing in the scope for a higher trajectory and expect a better adjusted score.

RWS Hobby
7.0 grain wadcutter with ribbed skirt - "light and fast for medium-range target shooting"
The Hobby pellets gave great grouping and the highest unadjusted score of all the RWS pellets.

RWS Superpoint
8.2 grain pointed - "light weight, high velocity and amazing penetration for field use"
Superpoints were the most sporadic and I don't plan on using them except for maybe one more test to confirm these results.

RWS Super-H-Point
6.9 grain hollowpoint - "exceptional accuracy in a high-expansion field pellet"
While not as bad as Superpoints, the Super-H-Point pellets were too unreliable for me to trust from this test.

GAMO Assorted .177 Caliber Pellets (Combo Pack)
This was a suggested accessory on the Amazon product page, but none of these pellets have clustered well so far. I'll update this review with more details after a few more tests.

Daisy Dial-A-Pellet .177 Cal
While these seem to cluster better than the GAMO pellets, they're still a bit sporadic. Again, I'll add more specific details after more tests.

Crosman Premier .177 Cal, 7.9 Grains, Hollowpoint
These also came from Walmart and seem to be the most accurate so far with five 1" bullseyes at 30 yards.

Here are a few other tips that might be helpful:
- Cock the gun by pressing down on the end of the barrel.
- Insert the pellet into the breach (the hole exposed when the barrel is cocked downwards).
- The safety automatically engages when the gun is cocked. To disengage it just press the slider under the scope forward.
- The trigger is a new two-stage version and both stages are adjustable using flat head screws on the under side of the trigger.
- There are several pieces that screw on and may work themselves loose, so check them periodically to be sure they haven't come unscrewed. These are located on the end of the barrel and scope.

5Bleeds Quality- Shoots Fantasic
By Silent Sniper
Bought this unit 3 weeks ago from Airguns of Arizona. I have bought several items from Amazon over the last couple years, but this time AA beat their price. This is a beautiful quality made rifle. I have shot a large varity of long guns over the past 30 years and started about 2 years ago using air rifles for keeping my shoot skills sharp. This RWS 34 Pro Compact is a handsome hog that can shoot and I mean shoot. When I say it's a hog, it is a term of affection. When I received the unit I was impressed with the scope that was included. For under YES under 200.00 dollars this rifle is a steal. Even at 250-275 your getting a piece of workmanship that will last a very long time, it may last forever because you'll want to hang this beast on your wall. When mounting your scope, I recommend buying thread lock (blue) and just use a drop or two on the scope rail screws (4) If you use red thread lock you may never get the screws out without heat. I also recommend buying a small level, I use a trailer/ RV level it's about 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches square. When you mount the scope in the scope rings set the level on the top of the scope by the elevation adjustment. check the level several times as you screw the scope rings down, the level has a center eye bubble, which I find works better than the standard level bubble. Remember to alternate your pattern for tightening the rings. I also use blue thread lock on these screws just a touch. Now go sight in your scope. It took two test fires to get the exact elevation I needed, windage was right on using this scope mounting process, maybe a little lucky. Ok first two shots quickly got me to zero. next 5 shots at 10 yards less than a 1/2 inch group. This RWS Pro Compact has no open sights, but who cares. The guns quality, decent scope quality makes this gun a fantasic package. If your on a budget spend the extra 50-70 dollars and by a RWS 34 wood stock unit... 10 years from now you'll still be proud of this fine crafted German air rifle

5This is not a toy....this is German engineering
By Capt. Killingfield
I bought this air rifle off of the internet about 5 years ago, before I had ever perused Amazon.com. It was easy to sight in the included scope, and I even preferred the factory RWS scope to the larger adjustable aftermarket scope I bought.
Cocking and loading is swift, once you get used to the motions. Just don't get in a hurry and close the breach without visually making sure a pellet is loaded. Firing this rifle unloaded can destroy it.
At 30 yards, my friends and I could plink empty Bic lighters, and the caps off of gatorade bottles with unusual ease. This rifle makes anyone feel like a sniper.

See all 14 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle .
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact air rifle On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo