# Best Airsoft Guns Buy CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG Best Price

1 view

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:11:43 AM7/4/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Airsoft Guns "CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG" best product for you

Are You Searching For Best Airsoft Guns "CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG? We offer quality products CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG" 9 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG Detail & Feature

  • Realistic Full Size 1:1 Automatic Airsoft Machine Gun weight 5 lbs
  • Excellent Quality
  • Adjustable Hop Up Technology for Best Accuracy
  • Fully loaded
  • This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes

CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG: Description

    DescriptionThis is a Tokyo Marui Replica Fully Automatic Airsoft Sub Machine Gun. Rifle is brand new in the box. U.S. Army, Navy, Seal Commando, Counter Strike, Battlefield 2 GUN. This is the next best gun to Tokyo Marui Brand With a fraction of price, you get the similar quality automatic electric gun with the state of the art adjustable Hop Up technology with helps shoot more accurate and harder. It comes in a complete package of charger and rechargeable battery, magazines, bag of BB and accessories. ready to play package. Adjustable hop up, battery charger included, fully loaded, and full size.IncludesCM023 GunChain MagazineBack Up MagazineScope BatteriesBBsSpeed LoaderGogglesGun SlingRetractable StockBarrel CleanerRechargeable Battery & Charger

Should you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & prices from several merchants. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item might be, and you will certainly feel good knowing that this CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Get CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Excellent Starter Weapon, However, Cheap in Execution
By Kyle Slayzar
I've been doing air soft parties with my Air Force buddies for quite some time so I get to try out a diverse selection of air soft weapons from the cheapo single-shot handguns to the full-auto SAW weapons. The CYMA MP5 was a cheap alternative to purchasing over $100 rifles since you are then entering the price range of real rifles that I find more fun to shoot.

The CYMA MP5 did not take all that long to charge and depsite constant target practice (and constant harassment to my unsuspecting neighbors when they're not looking) and outside usage I have yet worn down the battery to necessitate a recharge. Despite prior reviews I have yet to experience a problem with the stock 30-round magazine; the drum however, not quite so successful.

As for the power, it's 200+ FPS may not seem like much but that may indicate your battery is low. I 'tested' the FPS out on my unsuspecting brother from 20 feet away and the lasting whelps on his arms suggest a rather unpleasant that WILL get your attention; for this reason I strongly suggest taking safety precautions to avoid injury. The rate of fire is consistant, but with any full-auto weapon it is vital to realize there is a difference between sustained fire and continuous fire. Since air soft guns cannot easily be tweaked to lower the firing rate full-auto airsoft guns are prone to jam unless CO2 powered due to the firing mechanism.

It is vital to understand that you cannot, and should not, just go Rambo and unload like there's no tomorrow. You run the risk of throwing the firing mechanism out of whack and then you have a busted weapon. 2-3 round bursts are the way of the day even when conducting supressive fire. BEAR THIS IN MIND when using the CYMA MP5, especially if you're purchasing this for a younger user that may not be familiar with close combat beyond Counter-Strike.

Now, to name some cons; this weapon is cheaply made. The scope cannot be accurately mounted unless mine came broken. It seems to makeshift snap on to the upper receiver and easily wabbles. I compensated by screwing in (with a power tool) a weaver rail and mounted one of my actual red dot scopes. Now it's semi-accurate up to 30 yards. My flash light attachment simply does not work and no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to work. Oh well, never gonna use the thing anyway. Many people have noted the weapon is prone to jam on the first round and this is true and there's a way to prevent it; pull the cocking hammer back and then slap in the magazine. Once in, slap down the hammer or you can insert the magazine then pull and release the cocking hammer.

Sometimes the full-auto also jams on the first shot. To get around this I switched to single-shot, fired, then switched back to full auto since it already primed the next shot. Then there's the instructions... written VERY poorly. I've read garage door opener manuals with better translations. It's almost to the point where I have to read the instructions soley from the pictures.

Other than this, it's a good cheap starter weapon for younger, or novice shooters. It's also a great product to teach new shooters firearm safety since the basic safety principles still apply (finger off trigger, point in same direction etc). There are better alternatives for more advanced players but this one is good for beginners and those (like me) that just want a beater.

5One helluva gun!
By Paully
This gun is everything I was expecting and more. The laser dot sight works perfectly, the stock folds and locks, it comes with 2 magazines (one that holds 20-25 rounds, and one that holds 110), a carrying strap, suppressor, flash hider(like a small barrel), battery and charger, and a quick fill tube. The battery goes inside the fore-grip after you remove 1 screw. A few key parts on the gun are metal, and probably alot of internal parts are as well. The automatic setting really sends the bb's flying, though the semi setting allows you to conserve ammo. The gun comes with a hop up slider to adjust the velocity of the bb's so you can "Sight in" your gun.

When using the large 110 capacity mag, there is a small dial on the bottom you must rotate to feed the bb's up into the top of the mag to be shot. The mag will hold 110 rounds, but you will have to rotate it after every 20 or so.

This gun is very solid, not one part is flimsy. If you ever run out of ammo in an arisoft battle, it would probably double as a nice bat.lol

GET THIS GUN.

4Good gun, bad customer service.
By N, Simpson
First off, this gun is great, it shoots fast, shoots fairly hard, and is fairly accurate within 50 feet. It's accurate enough for me to hit some one with one shot from about 50 feet, and in full auto, it's not hard to hit some one at all.

When I got it, I looked on the package, and noticed that it said it comes with all the good stuff like a red dot site ( don't bother) hi cap mag, stuff like that, and then one thing stuck out, it says it comes with a flashlight, but, to my amazement, it does not come with a flash light, there isn't even a space in the styrofoam for a flashlight, so that kinda stinks. If I were some stickler A.R. kind of person, I would have sent it back that day, but I'm not, I also don't play at night, so a flashlight is useless for me. JUST BE AWARE THAT IF YOU EXPECT THIS TO COME WITH A FLASHLIGHT, IT DOES NOT!

My only other gripe is the fact that both sights (red dot and open sites) are horribly in-accurate. The open sights are outright horrible, and the red dot sight is only on target at distances of about 40 feet to 60 feet. But frankly, I also do not use sights, the are pointless on any airsoft gun that is not a sniper, for any paintballers out there, it's like putting a scope on a full auto frontman marker, it's just pointless when you can see the flight of your ball.

Over all, this gun is great, if you are starting out, or upgrading from a spring gun, and you want an afordable, durable, cool, electric airsoft gun, get this one. I gave it four stars because of the two reasons above.

I am most dissapointed with the seller though, first, it took then five days between when amazon sent them the shipping information, and when the actually shipped it. Secondly, they did not send a tracking number untill we requested it by E-mail, which also took them several days. If I were to buy this, or any other gun again, I absolutely would not use this seller.

See all 174 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG .
Best Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns CYMA CM023 MP5 Airsoft Electric Gun Rifle AEG On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo