@ Best Airsoft Guns Buy Discount Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun Cheapest

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 3:44:17 AM7/6/14
to best-air...@googlegroups.com
Want to Buy Best Airsoft Guns "Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun" available for you

Are You Looking For Best Airsoft Guns "Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun" ?.

You are searching for Best Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun? We offer quality products Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun. We strive to offer quality Best Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Airsoft Guns "Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun" 8 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun Detail & Feature

  • caliber: 6mm
  • velocity: 350.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty
  • CQC = Close Quarters Combat

Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun: Description

    CQC Rifle Full Metal Body Die cast metal RIS interface fore grip 200 round high-cap mag Fully Adjustable and Removable sights Adjustable Hop-Up Nylon Pistol Grip and Stock Pistol grip Black ... ... Aftermath Hitman CQC AEG Airsoft Rifle...

Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the purchaser reviews & prices from several stores. You will be glad to view how convenient this item is usually, and you may feel good acknowledge that this Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Get Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Aftermath Hitman
By Alfredo P. Gonzalez
So I was eyeballing this product for a long time in Big 5. I'm an VERY HAPPY that I did NOT buy it there. It was listed as $279.99 before tax. On Amazon is it much cheaper.

First off to describe this airsoft rifle, I can say it is awesome. Its got pretty sturdy full metal rails on it, and it comes with a foregrip. The clip leaves a lot to be desired, but that's easily fixed with some classic army hi caps. Mine chrono's at about 330fps stock. Accuracy is fairly good, but not so great at range. Fiddle with the hop up, and u can get some decent distance out of it, just expect it to have a pretty wide grouping. Fire rate isnt amazing, but its also no where near bad. The ergonomic handle fits nicely in my right hand and its quite comfortable. This rifle is fairly heavy, but its still easy to lug around. Both front and rear sight are removable, and as usual the hop up is shown only when the charging handle is pulled back. The only thing I've had to do to fix it was to tighten 2 bolts that hold the rail system in place. Other than that its still the same as out of the box. The stock is shorter than a full size stock, but I've managed to quite comfortably fit a 9.6v 1600mAh nun-chuck inside of it from my CA M15... If you want to you can always purchase a larger stock and swap it out with ease.

I've purchased a decent number of guns from the Aftermath brand and I've never been disappointed... I have a very old Kirenex, from when they were still in desert tan and though its being held together with electrical tape, its still quite functional. My Orphus SOCOM was a heavy beast, but had awesome accuracy and power for a stock rebrand. This rifle follows in that tradition of being a tough and reliable little thing.

I would recommend this gun to anyone looking to get into the game, and not wanting to break themselves on an expensive Tokyo Marui, or Classic Army rifle... Its durable, and reliable. Another very nice touch, is that its CHEAP compared to other AEG's with the same body and peformance...

Buy this... XD

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun .
Best PriceBest Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun .
Discount Best Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun
Cheap Best Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun .
Best Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun Reviews.
Best Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun for Sale.
Best Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun Best Price.
Best Airsoft Guns Aftermath Hitman CQC Metal AEG airsoft gun On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo