Reminder meetup this evening

Renato Guerra Cavalcanti

Feb 28, 2013, 9:07:51 AM2/28/13
to bes...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Just a gentle reminder that we'll be meeting this evening at 19 o'clock in Brussels.
Address: Delirum Pub,  Impasse de la Fidélité 4,  Brussel.

As stated before, the main objective of this meet up is to discuss with the community the activities we are planing for 2013. Your feedback is very important, so make sure you can joins us.

Cheers,

Renato

andy petrella

Feb 28, 2013, 9:15:58 AM2/28/13
to BeScala on behalf of Renato Cavalcanti
I won't be there.... physically but will think about you guyz and 'll wait for the outcomes ^^

Andy Petrella
Belgium (Liège)
********
 IT Consultant for NextLab sprl (co-founder)
 Engaged Citizen Coder for WAJUG (co-founder)
********
Mobile: +32 495 99 11 04
Mails: