Meetup May 28th: Using Spring in Scala

BeScala Steering

Apr 23, 2013, 4:43:06 PM4/23/13
to bes...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce our next meetup: Using Spring in Scala with Arjen Poutsma from SpringSource.

The talk will take place at Inventive Designers, Antwerp on the 28th of May.

This event have limited places (40 places). So please subscribe on our new meet-up group to guarantee your sit.

More info: http://www.bescala.org/events/2013/using-spring-in-scala.html

The BeScala team

Jan Goyvaerts

Apr 24, 2013, 1:24:44 AM4/24/13
to BeScala on behalf of Renato Cavalcanti
at what time is this ?

Renato Guerra Cavalcanti

Apr 24, 2013, 3:27:33 AM4/24/13
to BeScala on behalf of Jan Goyvaerts
Sorry, we didn't mention the hour. It's from 19:00 to 21:00 as usual.

The hour is mentioned on the website though.

Renato

Jan Goyvaerts

Apr 24, 2013, 4:01:54 AM4/24/13
to BeScala on behalf of Renato Cavalcanti
Is the agenda the same as for Devoxx ?

Renato Guerra Cavalcanti

Apr 26, 2013, 1:45:26 AM4/26/13
to BeScala on behalf of Jan Goyvaerts
Hi Jan,

The topic is the same, but I can't say if there are updates on the content.

But it'll be different in other aspects:
1) Devoxx was only one hour. At BeScala we'll have 2 hours.
2) There is a big difference between a talk for 300 people and a talk for 40 people.

Cheers,

Renato

Jan Goyvaerts

Apr 26, 2013, 1:51:31 AM4/26/13
to BeScala on behalf of Renato Cavalcanti
that is correct. count me in ! :-)

Renato Guerra Cavalcanti

Apr 26, 2013, 2:19:14 AM4/26/13
to BeScala on behalf of Jan Goyvaerts