O400 Yanmar repower

Geste

Nov 22, 2017, 9:38:57 PM11/22/17
to Beneteau Owners
All,

Just for the record, if anyone wonders whether a Yanmar 4JH57 (CR) will fit in an Oceanis 400, the answer is "Yes!"  Photo attached.

If any interested listener is in the Seattle area and would like me to sing the praises of the folks who performed this transplant (Gallery Marine) just give a yell.

Pretty smooth.  Push the "Start" button and then take a few seconds to wonder if it started.  Yes, it did :)

Jim
yanmar-done.jpg

Jeffrey

Nov 23, 2017, 7:25:44 AM11/23/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Well it looks like Hurricane Irene will take Mystiko from us as the insurance firm says it is “totaled” or will cost more to fix than it may be worth.   Have not heard back yet on the “worth” yet.  But the boat can be rehabbed for sure and it is chocked full of accessories, options and add-ons.   If anyone is interested in rehabbing the boat is on the hard in Miami at a boat yard and the list which may not even be complete is attached.

Also there is a brand new Mercury inflatable and a Tohatsu 9hp outboard both never used which will be selling to any fair offer. Also other items such as new anchors, and rode etc. will all be for sale.  Lots of accessories and spares from our 1996 Oc-400 will be sold so if there are any owners in the area that need items let me know.

Jeff Schwartz

S/V Mystiko

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Ted Weitz

Nov 24, 2017, 12:18:38 PM11/24/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Which Mercury inflatable is it?  PVC or Hypalon?

Jeffrey

Nov 25, 2017, 5:21:09 PM11/25/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Hypalon, don’t remember the model it has a high pressure floor about 9 or 10 feet long very nice looking too.  There is brand new 12v high pressure pump to go along with it too.

Jeff

DSJ - "Persistence"

Nov 26, 2017, 2:22:33 AM11/26/17
to Beneteau Owners