Re: {Beneteau Owners} Digest for beneteau-owners@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

sbr...@optonline.net

Apr 6, 2015, 6:31:45 AM4/6/15
to Digest recipients
Chinese sailmakers

I recently vacationed in China and was amazed to see how inexpensive everything was if you negotiated properly.   I had a custom wardrobe made for a fraction (around 15% of the cost here for similar good quality). I have been checking out various Chinese sail lofts to see if I could repeat that experience.   Has anyone had experience with this?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 3:07 AM
To: Digest recipients
Subject: {Beneteau Owners} Digest for benetea...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Sailor Parker <prkr...@gmail.com>: Apr 05 12:59PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 2:08:25 PM UTC-4, Sailor Parker wrote:
> The navigable channel is very narrow or non-existant and only persons with
> local knowledge can make it through.
> If you try to use this channel you will run aground.

A second addendum.
In order to work around the shoaling the G5 marker has been designated as a
"DANGER" marker. G5 is now a can off the Tilghman Island Inn and R4 has
been converted to G3.
This is the Corps way of dealing with shoaling instead of dredging.

Denny Wertheimer

Apr 9, 2015, 7:14:31 PM4/9/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

I looked into it, but if a seam lets go. To whom do you look for warranty.  If the difference is the savings to repair then go with a local loft jmho

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1086** members and growing.