Facebook group for Beneteau 411 owners and Oceanus Range.

nigel henry

Apr 22, 2015, 4:45:33 AM4/22/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi all 411 owners, We have a facebook page for 411 owners it is a closed group where you apply and ask to join.  At present we have about 125 members from around the world some  living the dream and we watch as they bob around the world.  It is useful for mods and jobs and pictures members from the UK to Holland, Germany, Spain, France, Turkey and the USA and Canada. Plus the rest of the world, English is preferred as a Language, but most languages are spoken.  From winch repairs to upgrade wooden decks, electrical problems to new sails. All the boats are much loved.

We also have the odd boat put up for sale always worth asking on the site. 2 411's in the last year.

Pictures, Banter always appreciated.

Advertising in not tolerated and members will be warned or removed.

Totally Free to join. All boat owners welcome with an interest in the 411 or Oceanis Range as they share many common parts.

Looking forward to seeing you and you boat or if you are looking to purchase and need advice from one of our Owners.

 Nigel

Paul Bulman

Apr 22, 2015, 8:55:13 PM4/22/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nigel,  don't think I belong to this but I have   B 411 hull #14   Chkm8   ,,,,....  Paul Bulman   Placencia,  Belize

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1086** members and growing.

Diane Oney

Apr 23, 2015, 12:43:56 AM4/23/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com, benetea...@googlegroups.com
We have a 411 Oceanis, Hull #6 in Ensenada for the past 6 years.  We would like to join the facebook page.  What do we do?

Thank you, Bill and Diane Oney
Sea Frog

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 2:45 AM, nigel henry < gbup...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

nigel henry

Apr 23, 2015, 4:00:03 AM4/23/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Both, first do you have a facebook account ? if you don't then make one up. facebook can be very private if you set it right. If you already have a facebook a/c all you do is type in Beneteau 411 owners and you should see it.   any problems let me know, Its a nice group and there is alway  something being talked about,  Just jump in and add or help     Nigel & Marilyn

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 00:43:54 -0400
From: comsto...@charter.net
To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
CC: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: {Beneteau Owners} Facebook group for Beneteau 411 owners and Oceanus Range.

Guy Knight

Apr 23, 2015, 7:11:25 AM4/23/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nigel,

I've put in a request to join the group. I've got a 411 which is currently based in Guernsey, Channel Islands, England. I think its Hull No 28 though not certain.

Regards

Guy (Knight)
B411 Lone Star