RE: {Beneteau Owners} O400 Winch Configuration and Traveler

Steve Keever

May 30, 2018, 11:26:14 AM5/30/18
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

My 423 has the traveler in a spinlock cleat up by the opening under the dodger instead of a closed cam cleat.  I would suggest that changing the cleat would be a better solution than a new winch.

May 30, 2018, 2:57:29 PM5/30/18
to Beneteau Owners
Switching to a Spinlock type cleat farther forward and adding a fairlead as someone else suggested sound like a great solution. I'm going to check the angles. Thanks.