Replacing DC distribution panel

Brian W

Jul 19, 2016, 6:00:11 PM7/19/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone replaced a 1980's era DC panel (1987 First 405, but i think others of the era would be similar if not the same)? If yes, what did you replace it with (I'm looking at a Blue Sea 8379 panel https://www.bluesea.com/products/8379).

I can send pictures of the panel if that helps.

Brian Wessner
s/v Toujours (#104)

--
Treat the Earth well. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. - Native American Proverb

Schoen Fitzgerald

Jul 19, 2016, 7:03:17 PM7/19/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Look at bass products.com that's where I found the breakers that matched OEM on my 92 F310. I'll bet they have the OEM replacement.

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Brian W

Jul 19, 2016, 7:13:38 PM7/19/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
fyi...here's what it look like...they look like the pressure sensitive switches on most microwaves...
Toujours Electric Panel 1.jpg
Toujours Electric Panel 2.jpg
Toujours Electric Panel 3.jpg