Oceanis manual bilge pump

Jimmy H

May 19, 2018, 7:14:46 AM5/19/18
to Beneteau Owners
Hello all,

I'm planning a long trip on my '05 Oceanis Clipper 473 and would like to have a spare manual bilge pump on board. Does anyone out there know the part number?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Mark Stillwell

May 19, 2018, 7:49:46 AM5/19/18
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
You might check Beneteau spare parts online

Mark Stillwell
S/V Dragonfly
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Glide2277

Jul 8, 2018, 10:38:01 PM7/8/18
to Beneteau Owners
I contacted whale pumps and sent them a photo of the existing manual bilge pump in my Beneteau 473 Oceanis Clipper (also 2005) and they identified it as the Whale Water Systems Compact 50 Thru Deck, which I purchased on Amazon...but I have not matched it up yet as I am travelling away from the boat...it seems like the right one...