Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Peter Binda

ungelesen,
09.07.2016, 19:15:3909.07.16
an benetea...@googlegroups.com

Can anyone let me know what diesel fuel at marinas is per gallon from Florida to Maryland ?

Sold my 473 (hull 21) and am looking at a power boat down south and may be heading up the coast

thanks

Peter

Brian W

ungelesen,
09.07.2016, 19:28:0109.07.16
an benetea...@googlegroups.com, Jeffrey Siegel
Peter,

I would suggest contacting Jeff Siegel at Active Captain (je...@activecaptain.com). He travels up and down the east coast every year as part of his Active Captain business and would have a good idea on the range of diesel prices. He's a great guy and I imagine he'd be happy to help. He even has a web page on the topic (https://activecaptain.com/fuelLists/fuelIndex.php)

If you haven't joined Active Captain I suggest you do. It's a free web site where boaters provide their experiences in marinas, discuss anchorages, etc. It's a great resource for route planning as well.

Cheers,
Brian Wessner

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Treat the Earth well. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. - Native American Proverb

Peter Binda

ungelesen,
09.07.2016, 19:34:1509.07.16
an benetea...@googlegroups.com

thanks Brian, I am a member. and will check on it.

Peter

From: Peter Binda <hel...@hotmail.com>
Date: 2016-07-09 19:27 (GMT-05:00)
To: benetea...@googlegroups.com

Dave, sold in spring of 2013, a great boat for sure, 200k. do you have a 36CC?